All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

Haha - testing adding silica and it’s affect on PPMs. :smiley:

@Bogleg I figured as much, just couldn’t help myself lol

1 Like

@Bogleg do you know about the dechlorinator?

1 Like

I don’t - sorry. Never used one.

Sorry it took me so long to answer you. I don’t think it matters much how you add the dechlorinator. I would fill the system and then add it.

Im actually really happy to see people finally using dechlorinator instead of letting buckets bubble. This must be so much better for all you hydro people.

I was afraid the chlorine might kill my bacteria or micro oganism (or whatever they’re called) that are beneficial to the roots

Where I topped them the other day

Changed water today
50gal water
25ml dechlorinator
100ml hydrogaurd
60ml silicate
200ml cal mag
3/4 cup maxigro
10ml ph up
PPM = 1290
PH= 5.9
Water was ppm 70 ph 6.5

3 Likes

What’s your plant ages now? You aren’t in flower right?

About 2 weeks in veg

1 Like

At what point do you install your screen @Bogleg

The last two times I have installed it the day of or before I flip it to 12/12. Last one I strung up around the plant.

How much water do they consume everyday?

Not much right now. I did a res change Saturday, and haven’t added any yet. Haven’t made it over there yet today.

And your humidity, temps and water temp?

My initial thought looking at the most recent posts is that your plant looks good. Healthy green. Awesome roots. I’d probably be around 600ppm on a plant that size myself, unless it came from a clone in late veg that I was feeding that heavy. I am wary of introducing high levels of nutes in hydro early on. Seems like I get nitrogen tox issues when I try to go that high. That could be because of my environment and how much water is being taken up by the plant, tho.

1 Like

@Bogleg ppm= 1280 PH =5.9
Temp 72° humidity 56%
Water temp below 70°
I put less nutes in than called for in the GH Maxi series for recorculating system. Plants doing good. Never could get ppm’s that high with 3 part GH nutes.

1 Like

Accidentally uploaded the same picture twice. This is the other one

3 Likes

Diamond Nectar came today. Directions say 1-2 tps per gallon. I was scared, so I went with 1/2tps per gallon. Does anyone use this that may can give me some direction? Bent a few limbs down today, raised lights, and turned them up to 1000w.
PPM =1310
PH = 5.8
Hope I’m not screwing things up. Any feedback is appreciated. If I’m doing something wrong, I want to know about it.
@Donaldj @Bogleg @raustin @TDubWilly

2 Likes

Your temp and humidity is always 72/56? Has it always been that? I wonder if you shouldn’t bump it up to 65%.

1310 on ppm is a bit high get ppm to like 850

1 Like