All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

I bet the whole college football community feels the same way. If we had an offense…we may be 8-2, GO DAWGS (again), and WTF happened in BB w/ PUKE, I`m ashamed to show my face around. LOL.
(edit) maybe 9-1

1 Like

Spent the day trimming till 9 last night. Gotta go finish today. So far;
6- 1/2 gallon jars
9- quart jars

NO hard buds.
Either while they were going through the root rot ordeal they weren’t eating good, or I pulled the plug too early. I have a hard time holding the scope still, but they looked good to me. Oh well, still got sufficient inventory of smoke till next harvest. Probably will drop some beans this evening

4 Likes

Finally got finished

6- 1/2 gallon jars
15 1/2 quart jars
Tub full of sugar leaf trim

** I know there’s only 13 1/2 quart jars in the picture, but I brought 2 home with me yesterday because I was tired of smoking trim from last harvest. I think this will be enough to get through till next harvest. Just to be sure, I’ll be dropping beans tonight

14 Likes

Nice haul, congratulations!

2 Likes

Just wait till next time.

2 Likes

awesome work @Grandaddy013

2 Likes

That’s a great harvest. I’m sure next one will be better. I know I’ve learned a few things already to do differently next grow and I’m only a month in. The learning curve in hydro seems to be pretty sharp with how fast anything being off seems to stunt the plants. At least in my case.

2 Likes

What’s are you making with the trim? I plan to make CO2 full melt

The root rot really took a toll on things, but with the new chiller, additional airstones, and improved sanitation, I think we won’t have to worry about that anymore

4 Likes

What is co2 full melt?

You put the trim in a bubble bag with dry ice and shake like hell. All the trichomes shake out. It’s so pure it’s fully vapes on a rig(leaves no residue)

2 Likes

I have only made kief with a screen and credit card

1 Like

I hear the bubble bag has a high chance of getting vegetation in the kief an make it look green. Lot faster thou. I used screen and my hands. Always have to cover my face up or the allergies will get me right away

I agree with purple haze being a great day time smoke. Lots of energy with little confusion. @Grandaddy013 I grew some Sour Diesel and Ak-47. Both will get you that stupid high you’re looking for. Sour d more so than Ak-47. Ak-47 definitely wins the smell test.

1 Like

This train wreck is definitely not for night time. When I smoked my first one the other day, I thought WTF, I didn’t even get off. About 30mins later some Jehovah’s witnesses came to the door, at which point I couldn’t even hardly talk. I like it for daytime so I can still function. Dropping Gold Leaf seeds tonight

4 Likes

You didnt know whether to scratch your watch or wind your ass huh? That is a nice haul man I hope you enjoy, growing weed is kinda like sex, even if things didnt work out it was still FUN.

4 Likes

Depends on the size of the screen. They come with 5or more sizes.

2 Likes

Nice harvest! so the question inquiring minds want to know is how close to the 3lb goal did you get?

1 Like

I am sure I didn’t get close. I do however believe that if it hadn’t been for the root rot, I would have made it. The whole time they should have been eating good and putting on weight, they were struggling to stay alive. Buds turned out light, but a lot of them. Was going to drop seeds last night, but got stoned and busy. Will this morning

3 Likes

Hell yea bro good shit