All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

Hell yes, for sure!

1 Like

giphy

3 Likes

I’ll take some of that lol

Roll up another one,just like the other one and pass it over to meeee. Now I gotta roll one. Oh yeah,Go Cats. hehehe…

1 Like

Those boys are playing like they are tryin to win the Eastern conference. Hell of a game so far. Go DAWGS

1 Like

Don’t Bogart that joint, my friend…

1 Like

Kinda got our asses handed too us, So yeah I`m toasting a fattie. I do hope the Dawgs win it now.

1 Like

They played hard. Good game. Glad we could watch it together

1 Like

The neighbor was going out of town for a few days and asked me to take care of his chickens.

So I did…

10 Likes

Frickasee, I like it.Just had some BBQ country style ribs with baked tater and corn on the cob, damn fingers are sticking to everything .

2 Likes

yes,sir and might i add they’re some great looking buds!

1 Like

Coffee, then I must go put the girls down.:sob:

4 Likes

Now comes the real work for the reward! Great grow!

1 Like

Take this as a new journey !!

I’m super jazzed that you got to harvest my friend… like was mentioned above here comes the real work… :wink:
Don’t go crazy with the axe , just take your time and chop them a few branches at a time… you don’t want to get ahead of yourself and have a big pile of chopped branches and have to take a brake till the next day… so only chop what your willing to trim … :grin:
Sore neck , sore back and fingers that don’t want to work come fast when you have such a big harvest ahead of you… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

The dirty deed has been done. Trimmed all the bigger leaves.

Finally was able to hold phone somewhat steady for a clearer picture

giphy_l4pTfx2qLszoacZRS_fixed_width0011

11 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. Looks like a good haul.

1 Like

I cut them one branch at a time, did a ruff trim, hung it up, and then cut another one. After they dry, I will give them a final manicure

1 Like

Hell yea bro did you get a wet weight? Looks good man I’m right behind you we just the satellite from at my buddy’s house mines about 3 weeks away

1 Like

No wet weight. I’ll get that after final manicure