All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

55/45 indica dominant

Alot of hybrids give the energetic effects of nearly even hybrids

What is GSC?

Girl scout cookies

3 Likes

Right after I posted that, I went to ILGM and looked it up. Was looking at the GSC extreme. They have a special on it, but it would take me 5 years to grow 20 seeds in my 2 plant system. On the other hand, 5 seeds are only $50 less

I got 20 Super Silver Haze seeds when I ordered. I will probably have them for years since I only grow 2 at a time also. I did end up using 3 seeds since I drowned one… Too bad I don’t know people close to me to trade with.

1 Like

Bored as crap. Girls are in light deprivation torture mode (3 days darkness). It’s cool and rainy, so stuck in the house. Grow room is also drying room, so I can’t start next grow for a week or so. Guess I’ll be forced to smoke a LOT. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think you will be happy with the Train Wreck after it dries and cures. I’ve only consumed on bowl through vaporizer, wasn’t close to being cured, gave me a good roller coaster high and body buzz.

The ILGM Gorilla Glue #4 a great one, all the heavy hitters do the the job.

1 Like

What kind of vape are you using?

Since you just harvested some train wreck, do mine look ready?

Firefly 2, does concentrates or flowers…

They look like they’re in the harvest window, how long since you switched to 12/12?

Outdoor the flowering period longer.

Switched on August 23rd

My next grow will be Gold leaf. It’s 60% indica. Are you familiar with it?

One of the newer strains that I haven’t I’d look for 75+%

1 Like

I grew Gold Leaf last year outdoors, solid producer, a heavy hitter, does not stink while flowering like Train Wreck, however, it develops a great smell during curing.

1 Like

What is gold leafs lineag

2 Likes

Ax tomorrow

10 Likes

Do y’all think they are ready

10 Likes