All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

Still a while to go. Still seeing alot of clear trichomes.

2 Likes

Iā€™d guess a minimum of 10 to 14 days to grow, I mean goā€¦

That will work about right, then. Changed water and added finisher nutes yesterday. Run that for a week, then flush, and hopefully they will be there.

Exactly where do you guys/gals check your trichomes? I know the bud, but top, middle, inside?

Check the bud all over, top, middle and bottom to get a good idea. Then check other buds.

2 Likes

I think they might be getting close. I really donā€™t know. Sorry for the pictures, Iā€™m not real steady

4 Likes

I think I see a few ambers there!

I think youā€™re there. Are you flushing yet?

1 Like

Was planning to start Sunday. Like I said, I donā€™t know. Do you think I should start flush sooner?

1 Like

You can start to flush, yes.

2 Likes

@peachfuzz Iā€™ve been thinking about what we discussed earlier about sanitizing everything when you flip the lights. Due to limitations in myself and my setup, I donā€™t think I can. What about if I run some H2O2 and then flush a couple of times. And put in new air stones? @Donaldj if I do this, can I then put in my hydrogaurd and sensizyme?

You could put 2 inch all rubber cuplinks on your pipes running to your trashcansā€¦ need a couple more pics of your setupā€¦ Iā€™m sure we can figure out a way to make it easier on youā€¦ :wink:

Have you been plucking those nannersā€¦ ?
Stay on top of thatā€¦ :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Yes I have. Havenā€™t been many

2 Likes
  1. I donā€™t take very good pictures
  2. I damn near killed these plants a few weeks ago.
    With that being said, this is still my best grow ever. I know it ainā€™t like the pictures I see of other grows, but Iā€™ve learned with every grow, and canā€™t wait to start another one.

13 Likes

Well you might not think their great pictures but those lovely ladies sure look good to me.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting flush tommorow, so when do I drill, and when do they go in the dark, and for how long

You can drill the stalk from 7 to 10 days from harvest, then the dark period should be no more than 72 hours from harvest.

1 Like

giphy

Buds looking dank, great job

2 Likes

Whatā€™s a decent quick dry method I could use to try a joint out

These buds look killer! Tried some Trainwreck a year ago and loved the high! Great strain!

1 Like