All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

I don’t know how I would be able to use a different tote with my setup. I could however, do it right before I install the screen. I could just get a couple more trash cans to put them in while I cleaned and sanitized the others. How do you clean and sanitize your air stones?

1 Like

I soak them in straight 3% hydrogen peroxide after a hot water bath and scrub with a brush…
Then I blow through them with a 150 psi air compressor and soak again for an hour and blow through them again… I do this about 3 times…
I only use hot water and a scrub brush for everything and my pumps and air stones soak in 3% hydrogen peroxide and my totes and everything else gets the same treatment except I use a spray bottle with 3% hydrogen peroxide… but no soap or bleach… only hot water a scrub brush and 3% hydrogen peroxide and some elbow grease… :wink:
I think you need to do just like you said… throw them in a trash bucket with water in it just long enough to clean everything right as your going into flower…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Should I add something to the reservoir and circulate to sanitize all the pipes and what not

@TDubWilly I’m thinking about this one
Active Aqua AACH25HP Hydroponic Water Chiller Cooling System, 1/4 HP, Rated BTU per hour: 3,010, User-Friendly https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHHP71C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_5PLVBbBPDTMT3

@peachfuzz do you use a water chiller?

No… just a couple of frozen 2 liter bottles in my rez… and honestly I never even use them… flower room never gets over 80 degrees… it usually runs at 76 degrees , so I don’t even worry about it… vegg room runs at about 85 degrees , so I do usually swap those out every other day and I’ve never had a problem with root rot or any kind of slime or anything…
I just think your plants are huge and need more oxygen… once you get those stones in there and lower the water level a little bit , I think you’ll be just fine…:wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Exactly!! Super simple

That’ll be a good one, especially for the extra amount of water that you have compared to me

And at what temperature do you try to maintain

I would be interested to know what kind of set up you have

I like holding at 67 degrees. My chiller will keep it within a degree, sometimes two, of what i set it at.

Might go as low as 65 or as high as 69 but usually stays between 66-68

1 Like

@TDubWilly @peachfuzz @Donaldj

Only got one picture. Lights came on right when I was snapping picture. Road washed out last night and I had to go around. They are getting pretty yellow, but they did drink last night. Water dropped 1/2inch in reservoir.
giphy_l4pTfx2qLszoacZRS_fixed_width0011
I think we should all smoke a fat one to celebrate

6 Likes

Oh yeah, I untied them so they could stand up

1 Like

@raustin have you got one rolled for the celebration

1 Like

Im always ready to celebrate! You’re so close now!

Going to get a chiller for next time. Already got extra air stones

1 Like

If I can get these hussies to eat I’ll be doing good. If I can get them to put on some weight and finish up, I might just take the rest of the year off

Are you kidding? They look amazing! They’ll be done soon enough, be patient.

1 Like

I thought I had killed them. This morning when I saw that they had drank some, I was somewhat relieved.

2 Likes

There’s no killing at this point, they’re almost done. Lol

1 Like