All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

5.29 at petsmart for dechlorinator

1 Like

Hey man how many plants I’m thinking it’s one large plant per cluster you have how long did it take to get your screen that wide thanks!

Yes, I have 2plants. Dropped seeds June 19. Flipped lights to 12/12 on 8/22. Saw first flowers on 9/2

Added 5gal water
2.5ml dechlorinator
10ml hydrogaurd
25ml Cal mag
20ml diamond Nectar
20ml pH down
Ppm was up to 1150, has been inching up.
PPM - 1010. PH - 5.7
Trimmed up a little more. Took off a few leaves and a few sprouts under the canopy, not under the net,vthat weren’t getting light and never would have amounted to anything @TDubWilly

7 Likes

Did you do any breaking or other Lst beside scog

Ha! Oh s#$+ I just made a post a few days s ago about tips curling up on leafs . Your plants are phenomenal looking to me and your tips on leaflet ends are curling up like one of my unknowns which strain is that and glad to see your thriving plant is doing this they were curling down a lot on bottom when stressed now pointing up I’m hapy

Yes. I super cropped them. It was scary at first, but they were over it the next morning

2 Likes

Are you using co2?

He also said Henry Ford It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

1 Like

No sir. Although I was thinking about starting some mash, but I don’t know if that would be enough to help.

Holy crap. I just walked into my grow room to get some pictures before lights came on just to realize the overhead light has been on since Friday. Am I totally screwed?
@Donaldj @peachfuzz @TDubWilly @Bogleg

1 Like

That sucks, but just returned everything to normal and hope for the best, you should be just fine

It’s not going to destroy your plants I’ll put it that away

I hope they don’t hermie

Nice they shouldn’t turn hermi idk

1 Like

Are your lights not on a timer? What happened?

It was NOT my main lights. I grow in a bedroom, it was the regular light fixture in the ceiling. I got there about 5mins before the “grow” lights came on, and turned on the regular light to get a couple of pictures. Then the lights were on, and I was stoned, and I forgot to turn it off.

4 Likes

It’s hard to say… but I think you’ll be ok… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

PPM - 1030. PH - 5.7
@Donaldj if you notice in the center picture that some of the leaves are a little yellow. Here’s a closer shot

You said earlier that you thought it might be magnesium, and I could add Epsom salt at a tsp/gal. I had already added CalMag. Today I added 1/2cup (24tsp) and my PPM’s went up to 1250. Is this ok?
They have been happy right around 1000

4 Likes

Definitely more yellow than what I have been seeing from you. I will be watching as always. Hope you figure it out brotha!

PPM at 1250 in mid flower is on the low side, you could bump it up a little. I think she might be a little hungry.