All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

Damn noobs l For real it would take me years to grow their list and that is not taking the changing of that list into factor lol

1 Like

If they make a billboard, I want some kick back lol

Sorry Vexer I’m not ignoring you. Just trying not to sidetrack someone else’s topic. I haven’t bought from ILGM but only because I can get almost any other seed bank from a place locally. And I’ve got a year’s worth of seeds. Eventually I will just because I love this forum and I like their guarantees.

4 Likes

PPM - 1040. PH - 5.7
ADDED 5gal water
2.5ml dechlorinator
10ml hydrogaurd
PPM - 994. PH - 5.6

Been reading about stem splitting before harvest to increase trichomes. Guess I’ll need a lightweight McCullough chainsaw

15 Likes

That is a nice thick stem!

2 Likes

Thanks Grandaddy013 for the add. Plants looks great.

1 Like

BTW
Today is the last day of week 2. We will start afresh tomorrow with a complete reservoir change to begin week number three in this journey through the life of these 2girls, until I savagely murder them for my own pleasure.

2 Likes
1 Like

That scrog net is getting some serious punishment from those girls :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Your not splitting that trunk… must drill… lol…
Maybe a jackhammer… lol… :grin:
Or maybe a lil excavator… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey man,
See if this works

If not and you’ve downloaded the grow bible the link is down at the bottom on the last page

This link works :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

good thing @Donaldj answered, because I would’ve told you I think it’s a Potassium deficiency, and you should be running 5ml of the Liquid Koolbloom per gallon.

@Bogleg the GH feeding chart for Maxi series calls for 1ml per gallon. Are you saying I should be using 5ml/gal? Changing reservoir today and don’t want to get it wrong

I use a drill. Works great.

Lookin good

1 Like

I would go by your feeding chart then? I go by the bottle but I use Flora series nutes.

@Bogleg

Thanks. These nutes confuse me. I just don’t want to screw up at this point.

Well, I have my base nutes that get me to a certain PPM. I adjust the koolbloom based on where I want PPMs. I don’t follow GH nute schedules so my advice isn’t that useful here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not currently using everything they call for, like florablend and floralicious plus. Still learning and appreciate your help

You don’t need to use everything they suggest all GH product lines are designed to grow a variety of plants not Cannabis so some add ins are overkill. I substitute Florlicious with simple Raw Cane sugar which has both sulfer and Mag to help with scent and terp levels and is cheaply found in most grocery stores unlike Mol it won’t make res foam is cleaner to mix and work with tbs a Gal goes a long way. The LKB should be used close to directed but is far less needed running maxi series than flora series being that the PK in bloom is pretty decent even without 5-15-14 and LKB is 10-10-10 and most tailer base nutrients to accommodate the LKB with flora series.
Thing I like most about Maxi line is it’s powders not paying for water and it doesn’t take up lots of space splash or dry out a 2lb bag of each costs less than 1L bottles of 3 part and will get you through several grows even with larger res not a bottle of 1 left half full and the rest being empty at end of grow

5 Likes