5gal water
2.5ml dechlorinator
10ml hydrogaurd
10ml diamond Nectar
75ml liquid Kool Bloom @Bogleg
20ml pH down
PPM - 1000. PH - 6.0

5 Likes

Here is a picture of the leaves in question under natural light, if that helps @Donaldj @TDubWilly @peachfuzz @raustin @anyonethatknows

What’s with the purple stem

You’ve got a calcium and magnesium deficiency. Do you know your Ph? You could have a nute lockout.

1 Like

Damn, Miss Dolly, you are fast. Yes I know what my pH is. When I just left there a minute ago, it was 6.0. I had added water and nutes. I generally keep it as close to 5.8 as possible. I added more calmag yesterday as you suggested. I had read that when using tap water, it had it in there, so I had cut back on calmag. Live and learn. Congrats on Mona, and watching AFINA

1 Like

Lol, I just happened to be around when you posted. You’re doing hydro, right? 6.0 isn’t bad, so I think you just need to add more Cal Mag.

I use tap water at 67ppm and use 2.5ml of calmag per gallon for the entire grow, as a point of reference.

3 Likes

Thanks. I can’t ever add what directions say or they will fry

I have gro - envy. You are so far ahead of where I am, but I am very inspired! Really a great job, @Grandaddy013

1 Like

I’m really only decent at determining n,p,k, mg, and Ca. Looks like calcium to me butt i would be more inclined to listen to what DJ days about sulphur but every time i see that i would think calcium

2 Likes

I looked back at what I had put in, and I was slacking on calmag. Therefore, I’m pretty sure that’s what it is.

Thank you very much, but I’m just a rookie. I make mistakes all the time, but I learn from it and do better next time. All the good people on here help me A LOT

3 Likes

Either genetics or a phosphorous deficiency. Your bump up of the Liquid Koolbloom should help this if it isn’t genetic.

Can you refresh my mind - how far are you into this grow? Some of those calcium-deficient looking leaves could be necrotic maybe?

1 Like

I’m on week 2 of flower

Sorry it took so long to get back to you @Grandaddy013 it shouldn’t hurt to bump up the cal-mag … but I seen that you said that you were at 6.0 ph …
I like to be around 5.8 to 6.2 in veg …
And 5.5 to 6.0 in flower…
Try to drop your ph to 5.7 for a week or two and see if that dont help , but keep your ppm’s under 1000 for now and see where that gets you…
Also when you mix your nutrients , how do you go about doing it and in what order are you adding them…?

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I do dechlorinator and hydrogaurd first. Then armor si if I’m adding any.
I dissolve my maxibloom in a separate bucket with some water and then pour it in. I normally keep pH at 5.8, just the other day when I added water, I already used 20ml of pH down, and decided to wait until today to add more. Just got in, will be going over there shortly to check on things

2 Likes

@Grandaddy013 do you run RDWC? I forget oh wait NVM you gave me the video haha. How dumb can I get sometimes. I do one nutrient at a time and let the RDWC system mix it for me for a few minutes before adding the next nute for additive.

There is an order in which to add and mix… if not followed correctly you can look out certain things before they even get added… :wink:
Depends on what nutrients your using…

1 Like

I know with GH it’s micro, grow, and then bloom. I’m gonna try that Lucas method thing when I get home today.

1 Like

Armor-si and then cal-mag and then micro , grow and bloom… then the rest of your additives… :wink:

2 Likes

What is armor-si