All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

I think your ladies… well I guess women now, are gonna give you your 3 elbows and then some @Grandaddy013. Looking excellent my friend. Been watching and will continue. I like it…

1 Like

I originally got it from @Niala. If you google “VPD chart” you will find a few of them.

1 Like

But this is also where you can add co2 to let your plants use all the light

@TDubWilly I was contemplating my next grow today, but I didn’t have to worry about being WAAAAAAYYY up in the air

2 Likes

I did

20180614_180159

3 Likes

Right. I’ll just stick to the below ground level. Sometimes I fall, but it ain’t far LMAO

2 Likes

Stay safe my friend

1 Like

PPM -952. PH - 6.0
Added 5ml pH down

6 Likes

@Donaldj @peachfuzz @TDubWilly @Bogleg @whoeverknows
Houston, we have a problem.

On Sunday I added 10gals of water, which lowered my PPM’s to 910. I didn’t go yesterday. This morning ppm 952 and this. Sorry about color on last picture. Lights came on before I saw this. I sure do hope this is something we can fix
On the last picture, the leaf is starting to get pale with brown spots

This last picture shows a calcium deficiency. She needs some Cal-Mag.

5 Likes

I will give them some as soon as I get home.

I know your only at 950ppm but the first two look like nute burn to me. Phosphorous and potassium in excess both will lock out calcium, might explain the third pic?? Idk

As always, that’s just a guess @Grandaddy013, Pfuzz or DJ might have more enlightening information, possibly @Niala too if he’s around.

1 Like

Just got back over there and consulted my written journal to see EXACTLY what I put in at reservoir change and what I’ve added since then. I was concerned that I might have over done it with the Liquid Kool Bloom, as I remember @Donaldj said it was hot. According to the directions, 5-10ml/gal. My system holds approximately 50gal, so that would be 250-500ml. I had put a grand total of 50ml. I don’t think that that would be too much. Hell, it probably ain’t enough. My feeding schedule calls for 5ml/gal of calmag. I had only put in 100ml at res change, so I added another 100ml thinking calmag may just we’ll be the problem, as @raustin suggested. All my nutes were at 1/2 strength or less.

1 Like

I would try adding some epsoms salt looks primarily like Mag or sulfer more than Cal tsp/gal would likely do the trick

2 Likes

Ok I just added 100ml calmag. Did I screw up? Do I need to do a res change? Or do you think I’ll be ok? Thanks

It shouldn’t hurt the only reason I say Epsom is it is Magnesium Sulfate (Mag/Sulfur) sulfur is very often overlooked during flower and can many times be mistaken and treating with Cal-mag bumps Mag which helps but adds N which hinders. Problem comes that we are treating a plant with broad spectrum fix rather than specific and since would be days behind problem what we think is fix can be bandage rather than cure :wink: Maxi series is quite high in Cal to start with so if it is only the mag plant wants may simply reduce bud development with the extra N and slightly reduce damage

3 Likes

So do you think I may still benefit by adding a little Epsom salts, or would that be Overkill? I know you’re a busy man and I appreciate your help

Well, good thing @Donaldj answered, because I would’ve told you I think it’s a Potassium deficiency, and you should be running 5ml of the Liquid Koolbloom per gallon.

1 Like

Well at least I got the grass at the grow house mowed.

3 Likes

I will be doing a res change this weekend. I have the following:
Maxibloom
Liquid Kool Bloom
Diamond Nectar
Armor Si
CalMag
Of course dechlorinator and hydrogaurd
What do you guys/gals think should be my mix. 50gal water
At 1/2 strength I’m getting around 1000-1100 ppm

1 Like