All aboard.... Trainwreck 2 plants, going for 3 lbs

Put the Pimp Daddy smack-dab on them hussies today.
PPM- 1220. PH- 5.8
@TDubWilly @Bogleg @BigDaddyCain

6 Likes

Nicely done. I think you will be happy with the results.

2 Likes

Looks good nice super crop

2 Likes

Those things are really gonna look awesome

1 Like

After looking at the pictures this morning, I’m almost scared to go over there today and look at them. I hope I didn’t hurt them too bad

2 Likes

Pretty sure they didnt mind and perked right back up!

Didn’t go yesterday, afraid they would be all wilted and looking bad, which would have made me depressed. Went this morning and discovered them bitches is straight up sluts. I put the smack-dab on them Thursday, and they were begging for more this morning.

@TDubWilly @Bogleg @BigDaddyCain @Blasting

7 Likes

I had to tie them down some more

Dang dude they are exploding

1 Like

When do you think I should flip the lights

1 Like

When your screen is filled around 75-80% I think.

1 Like

Honestly I would flip now @Grandaddy013

By the time they finish stretching they should have filled your netting completely, keep tying down the stretch, I usually have to keep “tying or tucking” for almost three weeks but I bet you fill your net before then.

1 Like

@TDubWilly @Bogleg @Donaldj
When I flip my lights, should I change nutes, or wait till they show flower?

1 Like

@Donaldj thanks for turning me on to the Maxi series. I haven’t had ANY problems thru veg. Are the bloom nutes hot? What dosage would you recommend

I use the Lucas so I don’t really “change” my nutes from veg to bloom. I might ramp up the Ppms a little but my feeding regimen stays balanced throughout the grow.

I would think if your gonna switch I would think right before you see flowers would be the best time

2 Likes

you will have to start the bloom Nutes light 1/2 dose then progress to full strength as they hit hit full bloom. @TDubWilly Maxi series is even simpler powdered form grow and bloom 1 part or the other nothing fancy Grow during Veg Bloom during you guessed it bloom :wink: and Dry Koolbloom to finish done

3 Likes

How can it be simpler than what I already do with GH @Donaldj? I mean, I tell everyone in a “lazy grower” because I do things so simply.

I’m so simple that I think I could easily explain how to grow the tdubwilly way to a 5th grader, so it’s hard for me to imagine getting even simpler lol

Lucas uses micro and bloom through whole grow Maxi uses Grow 1tsp to 5gal all veg 1-2tsp Bloom through flower

1 Like

So really its a two part fertilizer system but you only used one part depending where you are at in the grow?

1 Like

Right. And it’s cheaper too

1 Like