Alfred69 White Widow Auto Indoor

wwa auto journal 1st grow was good for me but i was always behind in equipment, 2nd grow thanks to lots of folks at this forum was great for me, 3rd grow was a complete failure so started 4th grow and because of you that told me i was storing my seeds wrong, put the girls back in veg when i thought they ;were ready to harvest, and the many people who told me how to start a new thread, i now have girls worthy of pictures and hope to include some pictures here.

those are from April 10
!
20200404_110627|666x500 pretty sure these were 4-4-20 @GreenJewels, @VTGROW, @Killadruid, @pptrsha1, @sixpackdad, @neofirebird, @Oldguy, @PurpNGold74, @Shaneo420, @ocmary, THANK YOU ONE AND ALL

11 Likes

Looks amazing @Alfred69
Happy growing!

1 Like

Thank you very much…What do you thing about struging (i missed spelling class)

1 Like

Couldn’t send more than 10 tags @LoCoRock, @Amjk, @monkman, @Bubblehead, @dbrn32, @crazyots, @Familyman, @Poseidon, @Blazin_Skywalker

2 Likes

Still learning this computer stuff @LoCoRock, @Amjk, @monkman, @Bubblehead, @dbrn32, @crazyots, @Familyman, @Poseidon, @Blazin_Skywalker

4 Likes

Looking great! Thanks for the tag. I’m set to watch :blush::v::green_heart:

1 Like

Did you mean scrogging?
@Alfred69

1 Like

great job @Alfred69, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Looks great

yes i 'm glad you could fiqure that out

1 Like

I’ve never scrogged before as I like to take my girls out to water with runoff and measure. I’d say you have good spacing and room for air flow. If it was me, I’d just take off leaves here and there blocking light and airflow. Looking great.
Happy growing!

Thanks i was hoping for that advise the scrog material came with something else i bought but it sure looks like a lot of work for an old back. Thanks again

If you don’t put a trellis netting on those buds they are going to get fat and sticky and just fall to the ground.

Set to watch.

1 Like

You give me confidence of a great grow, This is our 4th grow and i really hope to have buds big enough to fall over…We check them quite often and hope the buds get that big but we are going to wait until they start leaning before scogging . what do you think about that also it seems like i hear never to cut back auto’s, but i accidently broke the tip off one plant and it grew 3 new ones, and we bent one young plant and think that helped but we’ll know when we start the harvest. We appreciate your thoughts

Yeah that’s a form of topping (when you cut off the main stalk above the auxiliary buds). I would just do the net as soon as possible that way when the buds need support they can lean on the net.

1 Like

Pics from 4-14-20, they are on 12on 12off lighting and i’m struggling to get the humidity down. I’ve got the humidifier on constant and it’s discharging about 2 gal per day, today i ran some 6in duct from dehumidifier to exit the tent, the humidity is in the 50s. Am i supposed to not water the last 2 weeks and how do i know when that is ? Also i’ve got 2 good sourses one saying scrog and the other says they wouldn’t bother i reallly appreciated both advice but i would like more opinions. i would very much like to give them a 3rd worm tea feeding that takes me 2 days to make, so am i too late? Another question what’s the diferance between curing and drying? In the past 2 grows i just put the stems and all in a hanging contraption with 5 or 6 compartments and holes everywhere and it all goes in the tent with a fan and exhaust for smell. When the big branch snaps and the smaller branch bends it’s time to harvest.Thank you one and all.

3 Likes

Looking great @Alfred69
Im not real knowledgeable on a scrog, I’ve never done it. I do know it’s done in veg not flower though. In my opinion, you want to try to scrog at this point it. You have time before the pre harvest flush. I see lots of white hairs. Here’s a good read that can answer your harvest questions.

I hope that helps. Don’t forget to tag people like this @Missiles so your questions get answered quicker. Your doing a great job :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment and web site. i need to know which usb magnifier to buy and any tricks to lowering the humidity i’ve got a dehumidifier that pumps out up to 2 gal. when we water. @Killadruid, @Fourtwentyog, @VTGROW, @monkman, @Oldguy, @pptrsha1, @PurpNGold74, @LoCoRock, @Sixpackdad, @Skydiver

1 Like

i have only a laptop, with a smart phone you can get another component, but search online for 0-250x tp get a laptop accessory to get a pic of your trichomes for harvest.