Alfred69 help with computer stuff

Thanks so very much on my second grow I"m still enjoying with 3 more jugs in the freezer.Obiously still don’t know how to start a new string but I wanted to thank a lot of people who and even more ;the ones who corrected me on something I was doing wrong. And of cource I need help in how to tell when to change wwa auto to the 12 on and 12 off. @Sixpackdad, @neofirebird, @pptrsha1, @PurpNGold74, @VTGROW, @SeaSeaside_guy1, @GreenJewels, @Killadruid and so many ;;many others thanks

6 Likes

Hi @Alfred69 it’s good to see your still growing. Looks really great! Autoflower doesn’t need a switch to 12 hours on and 12 hours off. On my autoflower, I do flip my lights to 12/12 once they start flowering and I leave the light schedule there until time to harvest I only do it to save on electricity. Here’s how to start a journal if you like. Happy growing :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

@Alfred69
It’s been a while, but it looks like you filled your tent again. Good job! I’d love to follow along. Tag me if you start a journal or I’ll be watching this.

4 Likes

Good job @Alfred69 looks good and that’s an auto that’s awsome

3 Likes

Thanks i’m slow but i’ll get it eventually. How do i know when to turn the lights off for 2 or 3 days and then 12on and 12off? Is there a differance between ww auto and wwa auto

I’m not sure what you mean about shutting the lights off for 2-3 days. What I know of is when you are ready to harvest 48 hours of dark first.

Autos can run on any light cycle. I prefer 18/6 but some use 12/12. I start at 24 for first 2 weeks and then switch to 18/6. 12/12 will work too, and some people swear by it cause of saving electricity. You can switch anytime.

WWA stands for white widow auto and so does ww auto. I don’t think there is a difference.

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Been busy with gout, blacked out and fell down and hit my head and other parts, got vertigo, then broke the hard drive in my computer so got a new one then took it back and up graded, it’s hard to believe they make a computer too slow for me. But now we pretty much stay at home, we are very lucky to have a dock and boat on a huge lake in the back yard. Learned in racing that luck is when preparation meets opportunity and we got this place when the market was at the bottom. Thanks for the compliment on our girls. i’m not sure when to cut back the light from 20on and 4off.i’m thinking the bud fuzzy things turn from white to golden or brown then 24off for 2 or 3 days, then 12on and 12off for ???then i’ve got a very holey basket with 5 compartments to cure and dry out in 24off. i did keep a journal and will attempt to put it on here but i haven’t figured out how to start a new string or find my old string so far but i’ve got plenty of time now,
thanks

1 Like

My 2nd grow had tiny buds, but even though i do enjoy a good high the cbd helps my 50 year old back problem so this helps quite a bit. Thank you very much i had the 48 hours backwards and my grandson thinks my best buds are not strong enough to bother with and i can’t handle his kick ass stuff so we still get to smoke together we just have to have our own smoke. Bottom line i want more buds. Thanks again

Thank you very much i will try to put my journal on and tag you. when you say when they start flowering can you send picture of what they look like when they start flowering please or tell me what to look for.

Thanks so very much

1 Like

The most recent pictures you sent are of plants probably 3 weeks into flower would be my best guess. The white pistil hairs signify flowering.

Best way to help get more bud is nutrients. That said, light and every other variable will determine that too. However, p&k nutrients during later flower will pack on the weight.

3 Likes

Yup a bloom booster like soul lbs .5-40-30 is the nook value of the booster I use

1 Like

N.p.k. lol stupid phone

I started with Autos and initially went 24/7 through harvest. Now I’m doing 18/6. I debated between the 20/4 but went with the 18/6 due to the plant does some processes during darkness. Sorry I can’t elaborate more - it’s a mashup from what I’ve read. And it saves money, so there’s that. And the autos will grow in 18/6 as well or actually better IMHO.

You helped allot and I have replied to my own post with pictures , but guess I will try another topic to send pictures thank you