Alfred69 help with computer stuff

This is another try to communicate with members @Shaneo420 @Oldguy @Killadruid Thanks

Yes that gets there attention,if there around :slight_smile:

Yes sir. How may we help ?
@Alfred69.

Hey, @SeaSeaside_guy1 I was responding to someoneā€™s post and wanted to link my response to a previous comment on another thread. I couldnā€™t figure out how to link my response to the previous post. Iā€™m not sure that it can be done. Hopefully what Iā€™m asking makes sense.

Go to the post you want to link to, and right next to where youā€™d click the heart icon to ā€˜likeā€™ it, thereā€™s a chain link looking icon. Click that, and itā€™ll give you a link to copy, and then paste into whatever thread youā€™d like to link from. Hopefully that helps, but I could make shoe-tying instructions complicated lol

3 Likes

Thanks, yeah I know what you are saying. I wasnā€™t sure if I was being clear about what I was asking.

1 Like

Thank you for replying. I want to be able to continue in the forum which with my wifes help have done once but someone replied that I was on someone elses thread. The pictures we sent sometimes show and other times a bunch of picture numbers, which we did figure out we only had to click on any of the numbers to see all of the pictures. I have kept a half assed journal on my second grow should I try to put it in the forum or I saw somewhere topics for grows. @elheffe702 iā€™m pretty sure my wife knows how to cut and paste and iā€™ll do that as soon as she shows me how

4 Likes

@Alfred69. If you go to your original thread you can post any questions there without ā€œstepping on toes ā€œ.
ā€œWhite Widow auto grow ā€œ.
Hope this helps a bit. :wink::+1::v:
As for pictures you have to wait for them to fully load to 100% and then reply. :grin:

2 Likes

When you decide on a new journal (or not), look up ā€œGrow Journalsā€ under ā€˜Beginnerā€™ and in the upper left corner is a + sign with ā€˜New Topicā€™ by it. Click on that, fill in the title and fields called for and make your first post. If you tag me: @Myfriendis410 in that post, I will make sure allā€™s good and adjust if necessary.

Once you spend a little time on the forum you will be able to navigate it like a pro. Welcome to the friendliest bunch of stoners on the 'Net haha!

3 Likes

The others beat me to it! Yep, just start a new topic. :v:

1 Like

Good luck with your second grow!!! Iā€™m getting close to the end of my firstšŸ˜

2 Likes

Thank you @oldguy @Myfruendis besides my computer ignorance doesenā€™t help but I did find out some of the requirements to do the questions like I have a 5 section bag complete air flow can I use it in my grow tent in darkness and what temperature to cure and dry with one small fan and charcoal air filter on low. I am proud as hell on my second grow but after seeing these pictures iā€™m a little disappointed. Iā€™ve got 6 growing and any one of them look like they will harvest as much as my last grow of 5.

2 Likes

Miss spelled @Myfriendis410 actually screwed it all up

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts I think itā€™s the chain looking link down by Reply. Not sure though I have never done it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you and another question itā€™s harvest time soon I understand leaving the grow tent dark for 48 to72 hrs is a goodthing - what temp. and humidity for then and then the dry. Thanks again

1 Like

@Alfred69. If you keep your temps in the 70 deg range and can get your humidity into the 50 % range you should be pretty good.
Keep a fan on low circulating air but not aimed directly at the hanging buds.
If you can get your humidity into the lower 30 s before you harvest then that will help trichome production towards the end. :wink:
Usually for last couple weeks.
Would love to see pics of your plant(s)
:grin::+1::v:

Got a jewelry loop that doesnā€™t do much good but hopefully you can see something from camera pictures. Temperatures is 73 and dehumidifier is all the way and down to 43 so far. I really appreciate your patience with meā€¦

1 Like

@Alfred69. Hate to break it to you. :wink:
You have about 5-6 weeks before that plant is ready to harvest. Based on pics.
Better keep the humidity in the 50 % range for a little bit yet. Sheā€™s got a while to go. :+1::v:

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you Iā€™ve turned the humidity back up but should I turn the pole fans back on they are blowing on the tops, I do have a small fan on the ground. Oh did I tell you how much I appreciate your advice - a whole bunch

1 Like

Absolutely @Alfred69. Turn your fans back on. All of them.
You can start reducing your humidity in a couple weeks or so to about 45% ish and then a bit more as time progresses.
For the last couple weeks see if you can get it closer to 30 %. It will help with trichome production.
And no problem on the help. We all like to see a successful grow. :+1:
Hope you have a great day. :v:

1 Like