Alexankh's Quest For a Pound of Gold Leaf, starting January 6th, 2022

Looking great! Do you have some mycorrhizae to use when you transplant? If not look into dynomyco. I just purchased a pack from amazon and came in a couple of days

4 Likes

I actually don’t, and I will pick some up. thanks for the suggestion!

5 Likes

Looking great :+1:

1 Like

Looking amazing

1 Like

If no has told you yet.
You probably going get more then 1 pound my freind. 5 gold leafs will stuff that tent full of nugs every where :grin:

8 Likes

I would let them get a couple more sets of leaves before transplant.

9 Likes

Looking good man!! Ima tag along for the quest if you don’t mind.

Only thing I can say so far is I agree with @dbrn32 - to early for transplant.
And don’t sell yourself short! Aim for 2 - settle for 1!

Best of Luck in your grow!!

5 Likes

roger that. i’ll wait a little while longer until transplant. i ordered myco last night.

also, yes i have seen expert growers pull two pounds out of a 4x4 tent. i would love for that to happen and i will do my best.

damn, two pounds would be enough for the whole year.

8 Likes

this what I use.

2 Likes

Don’t worry I think you’ll be good. I just harvested 18.72 ozs from 3 plants only and that’s over a pound so I think you’re on the right track

10 Likes

Looking great👌

2 Likes

I’ve seen people that will tell you they don’t have a clue as to what they’re doing get harvests like this. Good growers can get 1+ out of 3x3. Like mentioned above, don’t settle.

7 Likes

Totally doable I got 23 Oz out of my 3x3 last run of good bud 4 plants three different strains, you got at least a pound out of those five

6 Likes

I usually get between 13 and 18 oz from my 2x4 so definitely doable

1 Like

Wow @JJ520 those are goals 4 sure

4 Likes

I’ll never know what I yield in my tents because I’m always pulling something out and putting something else in. I used to average 8oz a 200w light but I’m a ways ahead of that now

2 Likes

This 100% - I can tell you what I net per plant and approximately how much space that took up but beyond that I’m useless. Like 13.5oz in a 4x2 worth of space - but it was in a 4x4. But the other plant with her is still going and only takes up more like 2x2. :man_shrugging:t3:

Absolutely. Grow ‘em big and don’t get overeager and pull too early. That’s the biggest yield killer I’ve seen once growers have their lights well-situated.

6 Likes

Looks great! I’ll be growing some gold leaf as well in the near future, looks like an awesome strain.

7 Likes

Lemon wood vanilla is what I’ll describe the smell of one of my gold leaf. My other one is more skunky

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet has a nice gold leaf going. I just grew one as well but an auto and got over 7 zips. I would be hoping to crush the 2lb mark with 4 gl plants. Good luck and great work so far. I’d like to watch this grow.

5 Likes