Ak47 autoflower topped by bugs

Where u crop it it will heal thicker and increase the way it sends the nutes I believe

2 Likes

I super crop to keep things flat. I also use scrogs. The closer to an even canopy will get you better light to it, as to a tall natural one. I canā€™t tell was meaning it never slowed any thing down when I did it. I would grow a plant just to practice on. Maybe a photo so you have more time to work with it. Then you can see how it works. And get a feel for what you think would work for you.

2 Likes

I did it to a few branches and didnā€™t slow it any probably depends on the strain and what they can handle

2 Likes

So my 3 week old ak is showing pistils. Boooo. Sheā€™s gonna be pretty small. At least my other one is really big. And my zkittlez. And my other ak is getting bushy now with some nutes. So at least thatā€™s good.

@Covertgrower since my AK is in ocean forest but itā€™s only like 3 weeks old, should I use some ff trio? I donā€™t have a tds meter to check the ppmsā€¦ sheā€™s gonna be small. Be lucky to see 7 grams off her.

How old is the plant?

Sheā€™s about 3 weeks old. Sheā€™s an auto.

23 days old. Had to go look. I know ocean forest is usually good for 6 weeks-ishā€¦ but I want some nice nugs since I wonā€™t get a whole lot off her.

I think Iā€™m gonna do a flush and then start giving some nutes. I think the ph water Iā€™ve been giving might have been off what I thought stunting her growth or something. Her lights are off now but Iā€™ll show pics later. Sheā€™s thin but never stretched so I tried getting her bushy and she never did. The zkittlez that popped the same day is doing great though. Super bushy, also in ffof. Just been watering. Gonna use my apera I think finally. Been nervous on how to store it. But Iā€™ll just store it dry and get the 3m kcl in a week or so. I think itā€™ll be fine until then.

1 Like

Hey @Covertgrower Iā€™m about to make some flush with the sledgehammer I got in. Do I still do the 2 teaspoons, or do you do the 1/4 like with nutes? I was thinking you do what it says and donā€™t worry about it since youā€™re just trying to flush the system. Is the right?

Itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve used that product. I defer to the instructions.

Oh and I guess I should also ask what week on the ff note chart I should start at after I flush since sheā€™s only like 3 weeks to a month, but since sheā€™s an auto and flowering should I move up the weeks on the chart a little?

Yea, Iā€™m just gonna use the 2 teaspoons. Lol.

1 Like

@Covertgrower. U ever get an like this. Crazy. 2x2 Grow Tent DAY 110 Half Pound Harvest Day? with the MAMMOTH OG . Biggest Buds ive grown in 2X2 - YouTube

I just did my 4 week flush 2 tsp to a gal of water. Followed by 3 galā€™s Phā€™d water. Then 1 gal of FF Trio i did full strength for the week there in

Iā€™ve had decent sized colas in the past. All journaled here. Each of my weights for the most part have been posted. I still room for improvement, so Iā€™ve been working on my humidity, and nutrients this round.
Nothing like that yet! :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna make a gallon of flush and flush her the next time she needs her water. Then I think just start her on her week 5 nutes.

1 Like

Oh, do you ph the water after you make the flush?

U use r.o. water to flush and my understanding r.o. water has no ph. I believe distilled water is good to use too what are u using to flush and why flush the plant thats in soil with no nutes? Im lost on this fill me in

Crazy on that first bud he threw up on that scale. Do u split the stalks at the last week to shock them. I watched a guy drill the stalk with like a 3/8 drill bit in quite a dew spots for the last week. Says it shocks it into thinking its dying and it goes into full affect to build up the trichs.