--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

I know @North_East_Newbie … I don’t believe it… After more than 100 days uh!
high-fivethjumping0045

2 Likes
3 Likes

Lol @bob31… Any day man! bigsmoke

1 Like

It’ll all be worth it!

2 Likes

Already test my product and I’m amazed at how good it is and is not ready yet :drooling_face:

3 Likes

and it will only get better with maturing and curing! WOOHOO!

2 Likes

Not ready for harvest, she slow progress and that will kill me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I will let her another 2-3 days…

6 Likes

Wow looking fantastic! :+1::+1: @M4ur

1 Like

Thx @WillyJ. Still waiting them to get more amber, now I see only 2-3% :sleepy:

1 Like

They’ll get there…I’m waiting also :grin: sour diesel is at 8 weeks looking like ot may be a week or two more we will see… they’re packing on the weight had to do some more supporting :+1:

3 Likes

Now I’m asking myself if will be a good thing to start feeding her again after I harvest the big buds and let the small ones to grow more.
Any idea?

I see more amber but not on every bud. New I have a dilemma…to harvest or not :cold_sweat:… Hmm big question!t
Maybe 2-3 more days!
Poor quality picture.

3 Likes

I personally would wait on this one!

1 Like

Looking cloudy but not Amber.
I would wait longer.
All depends on what kind of smoke you want at this point: high energy or something to make you sleepy.

2 Likes

I want both :joy:, but for day time i think the small buds will be a good Idea @North_East_Newbie

1 Like

What is this? Any thoughts? That tinny yellow thing in the middle.

@garrigan62 @Niala @Majiktoker @WillyJ @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @Hogmaster @ktreez420 @FloridaSon

1 Like

Just new growth, imo, how close is your light ? @M4ur

Also I decided to harvest 2/3 from the clone because I saw many things like in picture above. I hope that is not a polen sacks. I weigh the harvest before I wash her and I have 102g of wet mj.

3 Likes

lol it’s either you spending too much time examining your plant or it’s a seed that is forming. Let’s see what @Hogmaster and @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @WillyJ @garrigan62 @Willd think

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I was gonna say the same thing @ktreez420 ! Or maybe something dropped on it and stuck to the trichomes?

@M4ur @Niala

1 Like