--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

I use boveda, but they are readily available on Amazon. You gotta go with what you can get @M4ur

2 Likes

** Day 105 from sprout **
Still nothing :sleepy:.
Another 1-2 weeks to go before harvest, I guess!

9 Likes

That just means them babies are gonna get fatter!!! :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

And fatter, means gooder ! @M4ur @Nug-bug

6 Likes

I know… I want the fatter buds in the world :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

1 Like

gooder mean mo’better…lol @M4ur you are close!!!

3 Likes

So you accidentally broke another bud? You gonna have anything left to harvest? hahahaha @M4ur

3 Likes

Yes @bob31 :joy::joy::joy:. I need my meds so… :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

A quick update on my second ak47 auto!
Day 40!
This is a slow one. More LST and she’s starting to flowering.

Also testing the product of the first one and I think she’s making progress :heart_eyes:
giphy (1)
smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon
party

6 Likes

Day 108 and I saw some amber (1-2%)

5 Likes

I’m planning to wash my harvest!
Any tips on how to wash and what I need?
@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @ktreez420 @bob31 @WillyJ @BIGE @Jmesser80 @Hogmaster @FloridaSon @ anyone

2 Likes

i’ve never done this @M4ur so please share your experience with us!!!

1 Like

I need to do this because when I check the trichomes I saw a lot of things on my buds + I spray my plants whit some stuff to kill the spider-mites. Now I need to know if is ok to use baking soda and lemon juice or something else. Or just fresh water only.

2 Likes

@Hogmaster has a good link for that
Hopefully he sees the tags and posts it for you @M4ur

1 Like
7 Likes

This is exactly what I do

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me but I find that they dry faster after doing a wash

1 Like

And that hidrogen peroxide don’t mess with sugar or anything? I don’t want to lose anything good from my buds. @Hogmaster

1 Like

I would never steer you wrong I’ve been doing it this way for a long time if you don’t feel comfortable with the peroxide just use water that’s how I started but you will see a film in the water you will not lose any goodness I promise unless you turn the hose on and put the power spray To it

2 Likes

Thx a lot @Hogmaster, I will not shoot whit water on them, I will submerge the buds in water (clean one)

1 Like