--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

After I " accidentally " broked a small bud…it’s test time!
Taste: :star2::star2::star2::star2:
Smell: :star2::star2::star2:
Power: :star2::star2::star2:
Period :star2::star2:
My happiness​:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

5 Likes

Is not bad at all but I need a little bit more “period” of time to stay in that high-ess area so I will wait 1 and a half week…maybe :wink:
smiley-rolling-jointgiphy (1)smiley-rolling-joint

5 Likes

it needs some more legs to it huh? @M4ur

1 Like

Day 104!
She still needs a little more time to finish.
Getting fat everyday, the buds are like red bull can :wink:

12 Likes

good stuff @M4ur!! you have it dialed in!! BOM
in there somewhere!!!

2 Likes

@M4ur Wow! Just wow! What week are the pictures from and what is your light set up? And oh, what about yer nutes? Which one are you using? Beautiful girls you have there.

1 Like

Thx @Ross14, it’s 104 days old(from sprout) and she was flowering from day 35-40(i don’t remember exactly), I top/fimm her so many times (it’s not recommended to do this on autoflowering strain but I’ve have success) + I scrog(also not recommended for auto) her and later I remove the screen. I have a meizhi 450w for 2x2x5 grow box and I using terra max and bloombastic from Atami. And I use Epsom Salt every time when I feed or water my plants.

3 Likes

don’t tell it all @M4ur…lol again great job!

2 Likes

Yeah @M4ur! Just yeah! I’m approaching week 5 so I’m hoping flowering will start soon. I’m so eager!!! I’ve been reading your journal and rodri59’s and just loving the questions and input. My meizhi should be here monday so flowering ought to be even better with the increased lighting. And I’ve ordered a new PH pen, the one you all were posting about in your journal. I haven’t been feeling good about the one I have now. I will look into the nutes you mention. I haven’t done any LST or fimming or anything with this grow, though I’m eager to try lst on my next one. Believe I’m going to to do ak’s again along with a chocolope. Will do the lst on the chocolope. So I have about 75 more days to care for these babies. It’s been 2 years so what’s 75 days. Thanx again for the info!:grinning::heart_eyes::grinning::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@bob31 also was growing this auto strain and his plant take 150 days to finish so mine is ok… @Countryboyjvd1971 harvest a auto strain in 60 days(or something like that) from sprout.

2 Likes

Oh yea… Why do you use epsom salts when you water?

1 Like

I don’t have cal-mag or something else so I use Epsom Salt (1/4 tbs per gal). On my previous grow I was having some problems with calcium deficiency so from that day I was using that and haven’t had any problems again.

4 Likes

Is that the AK47? @M4ur darn if mine didn’t take what seemed like forever! Hopefully you won’t have to go as long as I did!

3 Likes

Yep @bob31 she is, my wonderful ak47 auto.
I LST more the little sister (ak47 auto) and :soon: will be under the screen, and I cut some big leaves.
:underage:

8 Likes

looking great @M4ur
ja,ja,ja,ja!!!

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what is in boveda packs? The composition of that?

1 Like

silica i believe @M4ur but i could be wrong.

1 Like

I have a few silica gel bags and I want to know if is good to put them in jar… I do that on my previous harvest and it was good enough but I don’t try the boveda pack (I have them in my purchase cart) so I don’t know the difference :hushed:

What are the brand name of the ones you have? Type that in browser and then add the word similar and see if it comes up with boveda. I think @BIGE @M4ur

1 Like

And this way they are the best @bob31