Ak47 auto grow from day 49 ✌

Day 73 update
Barley any amber ugh unless I am going blind which I think I am . .I did notice more purple on this one then my last ak47

7 Likes

WZOW! @Code420tv that is a heavy lady!!

1 Like

Thanks …I can’t wait for harvest. My last ak47 went to day 73 but I might let this one go for another 4 to 7 days more plus I really need the room to push my super skunk and white widow to the next stage of light

2 Likes

as always, looking good @Code420tv I see what you mean about the color. Interesting… Anything different in the grow between the two?

1 Like

The smell is much stronger than my last two AK-47 and it has more crystals too …maybe because this time I kept an eye on her ph?

1 Like

But pretty much the same grow process

1 Like

no two plants are the same I guess is true. Might be pH if that is all you really did differently. Would you say more yield from that one compared to the last ones?

whatever you’re doing don’t stop @Code420tv!! bud of the month contestant?

2 Likes

This is actually my 3rd one .oh plus the light is different I totally forgot about the light…last AK was under a full spectrum 300w panel and this one is under a 96series by mars hydro but Same amount of cfls on both grow

1 Like

I’m hoping for more than last time. .by the looks she looks like she might yield more

Thanks man I was thinking to enter with white widow. she did had some nitrogen toxicity. And she kinda stood and standby for about 10 days. I’m hope it doesn’t affect my overall yield and quality

1 Like

Interesting. Keep us posted. Hey I wanted to ask you from seedling to flowering how many days for your AKs? Did you track that?

About 60 days of flower?

1 Like

My last 2 ak47 went to day 73 and this is on day 73 also which I think I might cut her today

1 Like

mmmmm,sweet buds a drying!!!mmmmmm wish i could help ya!lol

1 Like

Sneak peak of my white widow on day 42

3 Likes

You do the trimming and ill do the hanging I hate trimming

2 Likes

When you say day 73 is that in flower or total from the time the seedling popped?

2 Likes

From the day she pops out the soil

2 Likes

cool, thanks man. You taking her today?

thats pretty fast there! 73 days

1 Like