Ak47 auto grow from day 49 ✌

Fantastic yield for two autos. What do you estimate this plant is holding?
You sold me, I’m headed over to the store to sample Roberts AK’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wondering how tall that plant is @Code420tv :confused:

1 Like

I’m not sure now but I am hoping for to harvest atleast a QP

1 Like

She is 41" tall 29" across one way and 27" cross the other way

2 Likes

How big of a light are you flowering her with?

1 marshydro reflector 96 series 210w from the wall (5) 65w from the wall cfl (2) 42w from the wall cfl and (1) 13w from the wall cfl
Total of 632w from the wall

1 Like

Update day 56…
From now to finish all ill be using is tiger bloom and big bloom…I think my additive was causing boron deficiency. …I got the same deficiency on Al my ak47 and the only thing I can think of is my additive maybe cheap?

8 Likes

Holy s#!+ bro!!! Like like like like

You done did it! Nice looking gal

1 Like

I agree. @AmnesiaHaze I’ve been picking @Code420tv brain for weeks. This guy may be a relative rookie but he’s got it hooked up!

2 Likes

I’m hoping I can at least shadow one of the great rookies this year :scream::confounded::crossed_fingers: I have high hopes come spring time

1 Like

I hear ya @AmnesiaHaze I’ve only been here about 2.5 weeks and I feel like I’ve learned a lifetime of information in that time.

2 Likes

I’m a little over a month now of daily log in and I learn something new each time I log on. :+1::v:I love this place.

1 Like

Thanks @AmnesiaHaze @bob31 . I agree I’ve only been here for like 2 months and I feel like I learned so much

1 Like

Well that ripped it . Thanks now I need to order auto seeds lol . What a fine job on the grow bud . I have only grown feminized plants and my little collection of beans is pretty full but I think I might have to order a auto strain to see if I can do that at alternating times. Again great job

1 Like

Thanks and I can’t wait for spring to start a outdoor grow with regular seeds

2 Likes

Sorry if you guys see this photos in my other thread I just keep on getting them confused LOL I just added the peace sign to distinguish them LOL
Update day 63 week 9

4 Likes

@code420tv so any other issues since you stopped the additive? Just nueting with Big Bloom and tiger bloom

At first I though it was my additive but then I was leaning towards potassium so I left the additive and added potassium after looking at my nutes regimen npk I notice that i wasn’t giving. Them enough potassium

ok, sounds good. I’m just trying to be a good copy cat, lol

1 Like

Here is my super skunk auto…she was about 9 inches away from the light and in this pic 3 days later she creeped to six inches away from the light

2 Likes