Ak47 auto day 49 from seed

In the photo from the top of the cup down in a slanted vertical pattern sir , you’ll thank me later .

Oops I cut it before I read you reply I hope I did it right

1 Like

Perfect , now it should drain better and sir will get to the roots . Now it should improve here on out , just keep your ph consistent and don’t over feed 10 ml to a gallon and keep a watchful eye on it , you should see better improvement now .

Thanks my friend I will

Absolutely positively beautiful

1 Like

day 5 and she came out her shell ak47 ilgm. I love these seeds so far. Love these strains , love yhe support. Thanks everyone

1 Like

That’s awesome :+1: I just checked mines today and still nothing hopefully tomorrow

please tell me I aint the only one who sees a face in that picture…

4 Likes

Yes its elmo lol. Bags on sale. @Oak

2 Likes

oh good… thought maybe they were coming to eat me, lol

2 Likes

My last ak47 finally germinated. Took 6 days

1 Like

Close to mine. 5 days. But mines is noy a healthy seed. Not at all came out the soil and it looked real bad.

not healthy.

Hey how is your last ak 47 doing? Mines popped out the soil about 3-4 days ago and she is doing good so far

They are about the same size. Its taking longer then the last ak.

Sweet that’s awesome. Yea mines too my first 2 ak popped out the soil in about 24 to 30 hours after the cup and napkin method and this one took about 3 days to pop out but. I am glad yoursis doing good too

1 Like

Hey Familia good morning to all just sharing a update picture of my Ak47 autoflower on day 70 from germination

6 Likes

The holes really helped I see great job .

Big time thanks to you @yoshi my baby is alive