Ak47 auto day 49 from seed

I just wanted to share my ak47 auto on day 49 from seed

10 Likes

Is that an ilgm strain? Look good. I have ak47 ilgm about 1 week into flower like 28 days old. Also what light cycle do you use?

Hi yes its a ilgm strain I am loving it. Mines was small at day 28 and blew up at around. Day 32-36. You don’t mind sharing a picture of your ak47?

1 Like

18/6 since day 1

1 Like

here you go. Its my first autoflowering

2 Likes

Shes about to hit a growth spurt

2 Likes

How do you think she looks.

Very good she is about to explode with growth all my autos looked just like that then two weeks later WOW so get ready for great times whats your nutrients

What watering system is that i see in your picture

Humboldt master a and b . Humboldt Snow storm ultra. Humboldt Golden tree. Monmouth p. And calmag.

2 Likes

I think i may of been the first to use Mammoth P on this site ive done three grows with it …great stuff …
Youll love your buds for sure

1 Like

Its a drip system i made with this

2 Likes

this is my last one in flower two weeks left just ph water only here on out

1 Like

Love it would of never thought of that

What strain is it. Its pretty massive. Looks great. Its useing all its stored nutes

1 Like

I have a white thunder fem. And another ilgm ak47 if it will ever sprout. 1 of the 3 ak47 was crushed on delivery. One in tent 3erd nothing in 5 days of sprouting.

1 Like

Trans-Siberian Autoflower
Ive harvested two already very good smoke cure time was very short and it smokes very good my wife tells me

1 Like

Use the mammoth to pop seeds thats what i do theyve all popped in two days and ive never had a seed that didnt pop

Nice. What was your light cycle. I just turned it to 18-6 cause i didn’t know. Is that good right everyone is telling me that

My photos
Cheesus, Critical, and Casey Jones each plant topped twice so far