AK 47 Mainline first try

My first try. ILGM AK47 Mainlined to third node in Sunshine Advanced #4 using Advanced nutes

8 Likes

looks nice, any chance of a straight down shot… Still in my first grow, and like to see the stems and how they were trained. Not that I would try anything like that anytime soon, but always looking for knowledge, and some of these grows just amaze me with how people manipulate the plants…

3 Likes

11 Likes

I topped down to the third node and LST’ed from there. I only topped once more and let two side shoots grow. I have noticed that the main tops grow faster than side shoots so I figured I could still get a flat canopy with LST.

1 Like

I started the same way as you. I don’t grow more than 2 at a time as I only want to be self sufficient. I started with LST went to topping in a scrog to this. I am VERY height limited so I was forced to learn, however this is the BEST place to learn cuz some really great people here to learn from and I will only buy from here as I have not had a bad experience.
here is my White Widow scrog…

11 Likes

Looking good.
I’ll follow along. I also grow in sunshine #4 but I use a dry organic nute line. I’m thinking of trying advanced nutes (or flower power from ILGM) so it will be good to see your results.
Great job of LSTing also looks clean.

2 Likes

Very Cool!

1 Like

I went to 12/12 on June 1st. I switched too early but I first time with AK47 so I was worried about the stretch so live and learn. I doubt I will get much yield on this grow but I think I have found my preferred way to train.

10 Likes

4th week of flower. She’s a stinky girl but in a good way

3 Likes

She’s a good looking girl! I grew an AK47 Auto for my first grow! Looks great! Nice job @Paulcrf

1 Like

so as I was trimming a lower fan leaf I just happened to pinch a popcorn bud below the canopy. now I can toss fan leaves but the immature bud found its way into my oven…
Simply amazing…I am going to love this plant

2 Likes

dang don’t you hate when that happens! Mines curing right now. I have plenty so i’m gonna let her cure up the full two weeks or so. I’m drooling though! hahaha @Paulcrf

1 Like

@bob31, funny thing is it happens almost every grow…
silly me:grin:
good luck with the cure

2 Likes

A few more weeks into flower

4 Likes