AK-47 Auto ilgm

I’m going to post every week and ask questions along the way. This may help ppl and me as we go. So far we are now at day 3 I have 2 lady’s waiting to pop up to see me! They are under a t5 light that is on waiting for them they are now in biodegradable planters warm and moist. Ph is 5.5 temp is about 80. Fingers crossed all goes well and I see them In the next day or two. I also named the girls Betty and wilma! any help and info on this will. E appreciated. This is my first auto grow.

7 Likes

I also grow this strain(ak47 auto) and just harvest(after 120 long days :joy:) 85% of her! I’m very proud of her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Them lady’s look very nice. Hopefully mine look the same.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have a question did you trim them and when did you start your nuts and when did you flush?

I only flush her once, I feed her when the first 2 leaves ar dead. I fimm her many times(it’s not recommended to do this to autoflowering strains) and that I have 20 tops.

3 Likes

the 80 temps are good, but what are the biodegradable planters? What do those planters contain for soil / medium?

How about a pic of what you are doing. New sprouts really just need their leaves sprayed and a dome over them to keep the humidity above 60%

Generally you’s want to use 5.8 ph for soiless mediums and 6.5 ph for soil!

I grew AK47 Autos last spring and they tend to need a little cal-mag during flowering. Just once at the beginning of flowering and at the beginning of the 5th week of flowering and that will keep them happy!

1 Like

Well bob31 I’m not exactly sure what the planters are made of I would assume a cardboard of some sort I will transplant them when it is time without the pots and it is regular soil the pH is between 5 and 6 and the humidity is high they are in the basement In a good location for moisture Betty just sprung up today I’m happy. Still waiting for wilma though. I use fox farm big bloom while in veg and a nut called big bloom doing flowering. I’m new to this but thanks for your help

Say hello to Betty! Her sister should be hear any day now.

Was wondering how much did you yeald from a plant? And how was the smoke? I’m excited to see how this all turns out. This is my first time with ilgm seeds.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

If you sprout them in a 3 gallon pot and you get the pH where it needs to be based on the type of soil you should do fine! An ounce or more easy. But the deal with auto’s is that they start flowering after about a month from sprout, so you don’t have a lot of time for them to get big unless you do everything right!

My last two autos averaged about a half ounce dry and cured but I made a few mistakes!

@Smokesalot tag me like @bob31 or I won’t get notified.

You need to find out what soil is in those and match the pH of you water to that.

Time to get domes on them for a few days. Spray the leaves or the inside of the dome with the proper pH water and that will also keep the RH nice and high for them.

2 Likes

Thanks I’m doing the best I can do. I’m hoping things are in order be awesome. @bob31 got it I’m new to this @Majiktoker helps me out to I didn’t know how to tag people thanks for everything.

1 Like

no worries. We’ve all had to learn this stuff too. It’s easy enough! @Smokesalot

Have you and toker already talked about the type of soil you are using and setting the pH to that? If so, no worries but if you haven’t done that then please tell us what soil you are using!

@bob31 it’s just standard potting soil I should get some better soil I’m fighting a ph8 with my plant as we speak

Betty says hi but wilma is slacking so starting to worry lol.

There are several different types of potting soils. One requires 5.8 pH and the other required 6.5 pH. If you match the wrong pH to the soil it can cause a great deal of issues!

They look very wet. I’d let them dry out, alot.

1 Like

@bob31 @M4ur Ok sorry it’s been a busy hectic few weeks but we have Betty. unfortunately wilma did not sprout.but here she is 2 weeks and 2 day.

2 Likes

@Smokesalot I’m out of likes, but she looks great! Nice Job! Let the fun begin!

1 Like

Week 4 Betty doing good!:grin: @bob31 @M4ur

1 Like

She does look great! Very nice!

ok it have been officially one month today. I’m super impressed with the strain of this plant. I think Betty is happy as can be but I’m thinking I might need to tie her up some the fan leaves are so big that the buds are fighting and bunching up with the fan leaves don’t know if I should trim or tie please help my friends lol​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: @bob31 hope this makes you smile Bob! She’s so green and stinky already.

2 Likes

And @bob31 the brown is because it is growing so fast I didn’t check it for a day and it was in the light I say holy f**k every time I look at it lol. Hope that doesn’t effect my betty.

1 Like