Air pots vs cloth pots

Read up some on the topic but most posts are older and not really definitive. Wondering if anyones done a comparison yet on air pots vs cloth pots? I know the majority prefer cloth vs costs. Just wondering about any possible pros for air pots. Thanks

cloth pots can be quite heavy when hydrated :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I’m using both cloth pots and the air pots. The biggest gripe I have about the air pots is that when you water them, water can and will shoot out of the holes around the pot. If you’re growing inside this can make a mess. Durability is the only pro for air pots. So far I don’t have any cons for using cloth pots. They are very cheap compared to the air pots.

As for the comment above about cloth pots being extremely heavy when hydrated, ANY pot will be noticeably heavier when it’s been watered.

6 Likes

Didn’t think about the watering issue lol. Got enough info ty. Going with cloth.

So are you saying that gravity is my enemy ? which may be the reason why your caps lock is pressed down…ILGM is for people happily helping each other with knowledge gained growing pot and if advice is seen by you as stating the obvioius, then you can choose to take that advice with a pinch of salt or not . There are many Vets and fellow members out here with spinal problems and my advice about heavy fabric bags is a nod in their direction

Your comment : As for the comment above about cloth pots being extremely heavy when hydrated, ANY pot will be noticeably heavier when it’s been watered.

I’m excited for my air pots . Any more reviews since last post?

Sorry, no. I’ve been kicking around the idea of trying a different medium in the airpots this winter. I’ll have to play it by ear. Let us know what you think about yours!

1 Like

I’m thinking about getting airpots and put them inside a fabric bag LOL. I am seriously thinking of this. So when you water it doesn’t make too much of a mess in it can hit the fabric and drift for straight down instead of shooting out.
I’m sure if someone has done this before we’re all Stoned thinking of different things I’m making a better easier growing time :smile_cat:

1 Like

That’s what I’m going to do

Trick Daddy has love for the kids lol

1 Like

Always love the kids