Air cooled hood setup..need help

Would you recommend bonide captain jacks for Spinosad?

1 Like

Yes, that’s fine.

1 Like

Beautiful and I’ve read but would like your advice. I’ve read 5ml(neem) per liter warm water Add hand soap to emulsify??

1 Like

Yep, that will work, use about 2ml of hand or dish soap.

1 Like

Thank you!

Also does it matter if you spray during lights on/off??

And do I have to ph water before spraying??

Yes, don’t spray with lights on. When I spray, I turn lights and fans off, spray the plants down well, til dripping, get the underside of the leaves as well, then let sit for about an hour, come back and turn the fans back on to help them dry up, give the plants a shake to help get off excess moisture, then maybe a hour after that when the plants are all dry, turn the light back on. Or spray when your light normally turns off for the night. No ph needed, ph is for roots/soil and you should be using distilled or RO water ideally to mix with the neem oil.

1 Like

Can anybody tell me what this is under my little leaf is just looks like a bunch of crystals but I’m not sure

1 Like

Sorry for all the separate pictures it won’t let me post them all on one reply

1 Like

But I have looked and looked and looked for any kind of bug and can’t seem to find any could the holes in the leaves be from anything else? @Hellraiser I’m just curious I’m sure it has to be bugs though

1 Like

I’ve never had holes in leaves from anything other than bugs, I’ve never seen nutes or wind make holes in healthy leaves. I spray neem oil every 2 weeks in veg, regardless if I see bugs, kills the ones I don’t see and prevents any from taking up residence as part of a prst prevention program.

1 Like

I figured I just was curious, so neem oil every 2 weeks… if I see worsening am I able to spray every week ?

1 Like

Yep, 2 weeks as a preventative, weekly if you actually see some issues.

1 Like

You are a huge help I thank you so much !

1 Like

Oh also about spinosad do I use that in flower ? And do I do the same formula as neem oil to dilute

Yes spinosad for flowering, think you mix in more with that one, just follow the directions if you get the concentrate, I’ve been using the ready to use Capt Jacks.

This is what I have