Ain't these ready yet? I am! Opinion please

I’m going to get crapped on for this but it’s the truth. Personally I would take them. I don’t like amber and I saw a few in a few photos. This is exactly where I take them. Any fool who tells you that a clear trichome does nothing is dead wrong. It’s clean the house, wash the car and go to the beach zone. That being said I take mine when they are 20-30-% clear because when they hang they will cloud out and some will continue to Amber. Pistils are absolutely ZERO,ZILCH,NADDA OF A TRUE INDICATOR. I played that game when I first started and had a leafy ass moby dick that was fox tailing.on the inside it was 65% amber but the outside was clear as a bell with white pistils. This reminds me exactly of that plant. I was also 12 weeks into an 8 week flower. My advice is to glove up and give a gentle bend to look at what’s happening on the legit inside.
Ps. Mine smelled like hay for a month but it was knock your dick in the dirt flower.

3 Likes

That photo is of the tricks that fell off after. Oddly enough my personal conclusion is that the non ripe do come easier for whatever reason. At the end of the day it’s your plant and your decision but I’m sure it’ll be a ripper. Nice work and patience. Some plants never finish. See super silver haze too. 16 weeks that’ll never happen again.

1 Like

Please tell me how the foxtailing can confuse??? Don’t know what foxtailing is. Need to learn something here! Thanks.

PHUCK it!! CHOP CHOP 20190812_094105|375x500

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. Foxtailing is made of several calyxes stacked on top of each other usually with a long structure and with white “hairs”. It will look different than traditional buds look because the calyxes grow on top of one another to form foxtails. That could be confusing when looking to harvest. I hope that helped and good luck!!

1 Like