Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

Thanks @willyj. That makes sense and makes me feel better.

2 Likes

4/18/18 update

The clones got water only tonight and continue to consume themselves for lack of a better term. I’m hoping only another 2 weeks at best. I’m just starting to see some amber so we’ll see. Even though the leaves are going yellow, the buds are all very firm and crystally and sticky. They aren’t very big or stacked. I don’t know how many clones from the mother these were so am wondering if that makes a difference. Not that it matters at this point.

IMG_3895

The gorilla glue from seed and gold leaf got nutes tonight. I noticed the gold leaf has some leaves that have a funny shine on some spots and only in one general area. Almost like something dripped on them but the space is fully enclosed so I don’t see how that’s possible. I tried to get a picture but I’m not sure you’ll be able to see. it.

IMG_3898

IMG_3899

It’s kinda weird.

9 Likes

@AnneBonny
I noticed my gold leaf has some “motled” leaves also. It’s like the leaf isn’t smooth. I don’t know if it’s genetic or environmental but the plant seems healthy otherwise.

5 Likes

Update 4/29/18

I had planned on just a typical water day today but when I opened the tent the gorilla glue clones were looking pretty sad. Almost all the leaves were yellow. I couldn’t even take a picture it was just too sad. The weird thing is the buds all look super healthy. I checked the trichomes and there was some amber so decided since she was 12 weeks in flower looking pretty sorry and I really need to move my other 2 plants over, its was time even though not as amber as I would have liked. So I chopped the two down and they are now hanging in the laundry room. I kept them on the branches and took off the fan leaves. I didn’t do too close of a trim yet as I prefer to do the closer trim when I take the buds off the stems. Just my way.

I then cleaned out the tent and wiped it all down and moved the gorilla glue from seed and my ILGM Gold Leaf from seed in to the big tent. They will now be on 12/12 thank God since they have been vegging for 17 weeks in my little DIY box and were just out of room.

Once the clones dry some and I take them off the stems I will get a weight.

I said to my husband the other day that it really is just a great feeling not having to worry about if I’m going to have enough to make my edibles, canna caps and vape juice or worry about going to the dispensary and if they will have the strain I need and not worry about the expense of it.

12 Likes

The expensary is well… expensive! I’m give the local one some business, as I shut my grow down and pack. Until I get started again!
How is the gorilla glue? It’s in my wishlist. @AnneBonny also glad everything is okay.

2 Likes

We do what we have to @Covertgrower. GG is a good sleep med for me but I’ve only had dispensary GG so looking forward to trying my own. I will let you know after its cured.

4 Likes

5/6/18 Update on the gorilla glue clones.

They hung for a week from their stems with all the fan leaves removed. I don’t do a close trim to separate the sugar leaves from the bud since I use the majority to infuse various mediums to meet my needs. I have a neighbor that I gift flower to and he knows he will need to trim it up more if he prefers it that way to smoke.

I didn’t get a wet weight but dry weight now is 4.06 oz. I put everything into a paper bag with a hygrometer that I will keep a watch on for the next few days before I jar them up.

IMG_3912

IMG_3916

21 Likes

Who says happiness can’t be found in a box??
Lol. @AnneBonny

6 Likes

Money can buy happiness, but it’s more rewarding to grow it. :smile:

7 Likes

Twice @Covertgrower because the shoes :high_heel:that came in that box a super cute and I can’t to wear them.

8 Likes

Nice job @AnneBonny

2 Likes

What’s that saying, if the shoe fits wear it, if not fill it with lots of weed!
Argh! T’is an excellent harvest capt’n! Great job @AnneBonny !

3 Likes

Looking good my friend. Can’t wait im growing some myself. Great harvest @AnneBonny

2 Likes

Smokers burnem if you gotem . I MUST THINK INSIDE THE BOX…I MUST THINK INSIDE THE BOX… I MUST… OOOOHH YEEEEAH!

1 Like

5/19/18 update

My updates have been few as the girls are just doing their thing. They are officially in flower.

The gold leaf has some yellowing/browning leaves that I’m not sure what the deal is. I suspect I should have been adding cal mag right along with each feeding which I recently read on another journal where the PH perfect nutrients are used. I have started doing that and will keep an eye it. It still also has those weird leaves that have random shiny spots and they are almost wavy. If anyone thinks I’m off on the diagnoses please chime in.

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

@AnneBonny might be just a few extra fan leaf die off that weren’t getting enough light. Otherwise phosphorus and potassium might be the thing. I could be wrong, either way it doesn’t look too serious. I’m sure you’ll feed her. The flowers look great though. Always enjoy your updates.

3 Likes

How’s your goldleaf coming along? I’ve got two that are 47 days in flower and they had similar yellowing in the beginning. Now one has got many pistils that have turned orange but she’s still shooting out new ones too.

2 Likes