Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

Maybe just a dehumidifier to keep rh low?

I post my weights on the branches then weigh the stems after manicure and include that as a separate data point.

1 Like

@AnneBonny
Congratulations on a successful harvest! A great Christmas gift to yourself! :santa:

1 Like

So we are at the end of the Blue dream and Grapefruit grow.
I already posted this in the weight thread but wanted it here too so I have it.

I harvested Saturday morning 12/23 and at that time with minimal trimming, the Blue dream was at 29.98 ounces and the Grapefruit at 20.78 ounces. It had been drying in the tent with humidity at about 65 until last night to keep the smell to a minimum while I had guests for Christmas so 4 days. Last night I had to move my BBA back into the tent because it’s too big for the small tent and I didn’t want to push my luck. I cut everything into smaller sections so I could bag them like @bob31 does and removed the larger stems and the weight is now down to 9.17 ounces for the blue dream 5.43 ounces for the grapefruit. The branches weren’t quite snapping last night but tonight when I checked them they are much drier since humidity is scarce now. I think I will be jarring in the next day or two. The hay / wet grass smell is lessening too. So not huge amounts but not bad for my first indoor grow. Thanks to all who helped me through the tough times and cheered me on the whole way. You guys/gals are THE BEST!

16 Likes

That’s awesome @AnneBonny You should be proud! I can’t wait to try growing the Blue Dream. I’ve never heard of the grapefruit until now. Sounds interesting for sure.

4 Likes

Just getting caught up from the holidays. Great job @AnneBonny. I have enjoyed following along :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

So tonight was final trim and jar up. Humidity in the house is rediculously low. I swear I can feel the moisture being sucked out of my skin. Bovida packs are on the way.

I didn’t do too fine of a trimming since I don’t smoke I will shake the majority out into kief/hash. Though I do have a neighbor I will gift some bud to. But Santa brought me one of those manual press things so I can make the little pucks…those aren’t technical terms but I’m sure you know what I mean.

Grapefruit final is 2.40 oz

Blue dream final is 2.01

With .88 leaves and airy bud

9 pint and a half jars. 5 Grapefruit and 4 blue dream.

20 Likes

yea i feel ya @AnneBonny i’ve been getting shocked by everything!! lol
i put my cloth gloves on so it would stop…lol

1 Like

All out of likes @AnneBonny but the humidity is dry here too!

1 Like

Good job @AnneBonny Bone dru humidity here to… :seedling::v:

1 Like

My first update of 2018:

I really haven’t had anything to update as the girls are just doing their thing. The BBA started to flower around 12/23 so about 3 weeks now. It’s odd to see how big she is compared to the ones that I grew outside which you would think would be opposite. BUT, the outside girls did’t get the light they needed in the beginning and with auto’s that’s all it takes.

So far no issues with her (knock on wood, I probably just jinxed myself).

The 2 Gorilla glue clones that I was gifted (and didn’t really need, but what do you say when someone shows up on your doorstep with them?) are chugging along nicely.

IMG_3515

As are the Gorilla Glue and Gold Leaf (ILGM) from seed.

I’m still burping the jars of grapefruit and blue dream twice a day and they have been curing for 9 days. I’ve been tempted to smoke a bit but with this cough I have already I don’t dare. I just ordered this sandwich maker thing to use to make rosin but it doesn’t get here until Tuesday. Will keep you posted on that experiment.

That’s all for today folks. Stay warm!

20 Likes

Your garden looks amazing :+1: keep up the great work!

2 Likes

love it @AnneBonny, i’m a big fan of GG and BBA …lol
gold leaf on the big,big bucket list!!!

2 Likes

Looking great !

2 Likes

Thanks guys. It’s amazing how far I’ve come with everyone’s help on here.

2 Likes

Awesome :heart_eyes: @AnneBonny, they’re looking healthy and strong :+1::ok_hand: :muscle:

Keep the good work and take care of yourself :+1: :ok_hand: :wink:

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

@AnneBonny
Love it love it love it! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The girls are looking good @AnneBonny.
Great job!

1 Like

I’m all out of likes @AnneBonny but they are looking great! :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Update 1/21/18

So it’s been 15 days since my last update and the clones and BBA are going a little crazy. I had to move some things around since the clones went through a growth spurt and out grew the little box. This rotation everyone got fed which is rare since they are all at different stages.

The two gifted GG clones got full strength FF trio. They are 5 weeks and 2 days since they came to me and got some serious super cropping today. I really don’t have the room to flower these in my tent along with the my gold leaf and gorilla glue from seed so I am pondering how to handle this. I am leaning towards either flowering these in a few weeks so they aren’t huge and trying to keep the GL & GG from seed in veg until I can put them outside but that’s like 3 1/2 months so kind of a sucky plan. Maybe a green house is an option or maybe I need to start planting the idea that I need a second tent and light. Ugh!
IMG_3580
I was pretty ruthless!

These seedling babies also got FF trio today and I was thinking I would FIM the GL & GG seedlings today as they are 5 weeks and 7 days but decided to wait. I am finding that these are growing sort of slow which is actually fine with me under the circumstances.

Gold leaf

Gold leaf from the top

Gorilla Glue (gifted seed)

Gorilla Glue from the top
IMG_3589
Side by side back in the box (there is no standing water in the tray, it’s just wet).

The BBA is 5 weeks and two days into flower (10 weeks and 1 day from start) and got her FF trio. Her flowers are bulking up but pistols are still all white with no sign of brown. The Grow Buddy app I have estimates harvest at 2/17 ~ we’ll see as I am seeing them go longer in other journals.

I had to slide her over a bit as her main cola is almost to the light which is up as high as it can go.

Thanks for stopping in.

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Myfriendis410 @WillyJ @BIGE @Patsbasement @DoomSack @Ragnar @Hogmaster

23 Likes

More tags:
@MattyBear @Nug-bug @M4ur @arpeggio @Sharkslayer @Majiktoker @Jmesser80 @Oldstoner @NTMAREMACH @MBgrower

3 Likes