Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

Love the pics @AnneBonny. Looking good!

2 Likes

I have new respect for ultra sound technicians and arthroscopic surgeons after using this thing. Each time I think I have a good pic I upload it and it’s blurry. The blue dream has some cloudy and some amber but I don’t think I captured it very well and the the GF is clear with some cloudy, with just a few starting to amber up but I couldn’t get a clear shot. I will continue to monitor every couple of days.

8 Likes

BD is def getting amber. The GF is more cloudy, didn’t see any amber.

The pics are funny with the scope. IMO these came out much better. The trick to do focus on an area the best you can. As soon as the “terrain” changes so does the focus so that is out of our control. Nicely done @AnneBonny

6 Likes

Comes with practice like everything(the amount of blurry fuzzy pics I delete is laughable) . When filming, make sure there’s no wind if possible. next, like shooting a firearm you take a deep breathe and steady the shot.

5 Likes

looking great @AnneBonny

1 Like

Looking good @AnneBonny.
I see amber in the BD, and just the tiny bit in the GF. :v::sunglasses::seedling:

1 Like

Looking great @AnneBonny woohoo
I really need to get me one of those digital scopes they work great and all you guys and gals with them make me jelly lol
Keep up the great work Annebonny
:v:CB

7 Likes

I love your pictures… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Love those pics @AnneBonny Beautiful :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

“You’ve come a long way baby!!” In just a few tries!! Those pics look super @AnneBonny

5 Likes

Pics are fabulous, Been looking for one of those that’s compatible with a Samsung etab, most I’ve saw,has program you have to download with a computer or laptop.
The search continues

2 Likes

You are becoming an expert, such a fine work you do…
Great :wink:!!!

2 Likes

Update 12/17/17

Bear with as my laptop crapped out and I’m on the iPad. I have impatiently been waiting to split the stems and today was the day.

First the sad news. Yesterday I tossed 3 of the 4 clones. It killed me but had be done. Too much sativa for me and the two people I thought were going to take them ended up not being able too. I kept one grapefruit. To help get over my mourning I dropped a Goldleaf and a Gorilla Glue.

I have to say splitting the stem was not easy. My husband wasn’t home and I should have waited but I wanted to get it done, so there you go. Being the youngest of 6 girls my father always told us what we don’t have in brawn we can make in brains, ingenuity and determination. Up first was Miss Blue Dream:

Next is Miss Grapefruit. This one had a forked trunk so was a little more awkward.

And the Blueberry Auto is chugging along. Her leaves look So big and fat compared to the other 2 in the tent.

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Myfriendis410 @WillyJ @BIGE @Patsbasement @DoomSack @Ragnar @Hogmaster

23 Likes

@MattyBear @Nug-bug @M4ur @arpeggio @Sharkslayer @Majiktoker @Jmesser80 @Oldstoner @NTMAREMACH @MBgrower

4 Likes

@Rugar89 @FreakyDeekie @Manny_FTGUTube @70sChick @Buck3 @MindlessCorpse @Immortalized @smokngranny @kcdaniels

2 Likes

All out of likes @AnneBonny but she looks good. Sorry to hear about your clones not having a home. That’s how I ended up keeping mine. I’m still on the fence about stem splitting. Maybe I’ll try one or two this go around.

3 Likes

Out of likes again. Sorry about the clones but like how you dealt with it :slightly_smiling_face:. Your dad sounded like mine did :+1:. When I get to the point in growing for stem splitting you’ll be a pro at it :grimacing: and can coach me!

4 Likes

Nicely done! I just split stems on 3 plants and I used a sharp wood chisel. I like your skewers too! When is chop day?

4 Likes

Wow :scream: I’m trying to get them to grow and your stabbing perfectly good plants :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha…
What’s to gain by splitting the stocks ?

3 Likes

My two BBA’s have absolutely huge fan leaves @AnneBonny

Great update and super job splitting the stems!!

2 Likes