Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

@bob31 I saw this on Noobius thread and pulled it here (hopefully) so I don’t clog his journal.

Out of curiosity is it the vaping she doesn’t like or is it the feeling the cannabis gives her that she doesn’t like? I just got done filling some canna-caps and thought of her. If it’s the vaping she doesn’t like, the canna-caps may be a better option. I use the same canna-coconut oil that I cook with to fill my canna-caps. I did a thing in recipes a while back on how I fill them that I linked below. Just like the vape juice you can customize it to what she needs…straight CBD, CBD with indica strain, CBD with sativa strain etc.

As a chronic pain sufferer myself I hate to hear of someone suffering when relief is so close. But I also understand not everyone is comfortable smoking or vaping. The canna-caps are so discreet as is the infused honey which is another option. Last Sunday we had my mother in law for dinner. After dinner I had my tea with my infused honey while she had hers straight. She was none the wiser.

Just a few potential options so she can get some relief.

5 Likes