After the Rain must have grown 3 inches 👀

Been really dry and hot here, but I’m pretty impressed with the Super Mix of Gorilla Glue, Bruce Banner and Girl Scout Cookies! ill be keeping everyone updated on the progress

12 Likes

10 Likes

They look great :+1: :grin:

1 Like

I appreciate it , it’s been Hell trying to keep them watered sprayed and Nuked, all necessary to grow good weed! Everything goes we’ll I’ll be Happy September :+1:

2 Likes

OMG! Radioactive weed!

4 Likes

I’m thinking, I’m going to be looking at small shrubs or trees, I started early , those are some good seeds

2 Likes

The girls look great!

2 Likes

Rain, I don’t care how much you water or fertilize, Nothing beats rain! Thanks I’m going to keep you updated on the progress if they keep growing I might end up with tree’s or small shrubs

2 Likes

Those plants are going to be huge!!! look at the size of those leaves already, nice and healthy, living the life :deciduous_tree::smile:

1 Like

I started them in April, I’m in a climate to produce large plants , if I can keep the Bud Rot and Bug’s under control I should have a good harvest!

2 Likes

I’ll say huge harvest :rofl::rofl::rofl: there looking good for sure :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

One of my Girl Scout Cookies is getting the tops burned , other 2 seems to be doing better because they’re in more shade, it’s hot as Hell here that’s my only setback with Indica Dominate plants, but I’m trying to keep them watered best I can

1 Like