After nute burn

IN A CASE OF NUTE BURN OR SALTS BUILD UP AFTER THE FLUSH HOW LONG SHOULD 1 WAIT TILL THEY CAN FLOWER THE PLANT?

Latewood left this as a recommendation on two other similar questions about nutrient imbalances This link shows the more detailed answer.

.http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/community/topic/too-much-nitrogen/#post-16173

I would flush the plant immediately! Use 3 times the mass of your container. i.e. If you are growing in 1 gallon pots; Use 3 gallons of properly ph’d water and flush, flush, flush!

After you are done and all run off has stopped from your flush. Add a fresh application of properly balanced nutrients at a PH of 6.1

The lower PH will make Nitrogen less available to the plant. after allowing plant to recover, re-vert back to PH of 6.5 at next watering
THANKS THAT HELPS ME ALOT BUT I STILL NEED TO KNOW HOW LONG TO WAIT TILL I CAN FLOWER HER AT AN OPTIMUM TIME FOR BEST RESULTS?-W/O LOSING FOR THE FACT THAT SHE HAD NUTE BURN

after allowing plant to recover, re-vert back to PH of 6.5 at next watering
HOW MUCH IS “after allowing plant to recover”?-SORRY NEWBEE
AND ARE THESE PH LEVELS FOR FLOWERING OR FOR VEGING AS WELL?

Besides burnt leaves you will probably see other things showing the plant is stressed , like looking kinda droopy. You should start to see vitality and vigorous growth again when the plant is mostly recovered. You may not be able to avoid losing some yield, it all depends on how much leaf you lost.

Hey guys. Thanks McG.

Ganjah. Please don’t shout. Does not bother me, but some on-liners take offense. Use “CAPS” sparingly;.
Please? Thanks!

Nutrient Burn is one of the most stressful issues to deal with. You fried them. OK. Now what? 1st we must allow them to heal. Flowering now would just be more stress piled on top of extreme stress. So; Recovery means: Until the plant looks lush and green and new growth is prevalent. The damaged part of the plant will never recover; But the same stem can produce fresh foliage.

And; You heard this from 2 mentors. Peace

p.s. piks help a lot when you are asking specific questions about healing or any other issue.

Please don’t shout. ?
i heard people say that about caps i always thought they were joking-sorry to any affended -thanks for the tip ill try 2 b good:)
here r some pics 4u