After my flush im guessing calcium deficiency? Maybe mag aswell

After my ill advised flush of organic im seeing some form of deficiency im thinking Calcium? With brown spots also noticing veins on fan leaves yellowing? Should i try a foiler spray of cal-mag or is that not advised? I amended the soil with some base earth dust but i know that will take awhile to take hold. Any ideas?

1 Like

Never spray a cannabis plant unless it is needed to treat mold or bugs.

Help us help you by providing more information:

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

:point_up_2: this unfortunately growing organically. I tried my hand at organic growing and had deficiencies pop up and fed Jacks to speed up the process :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed- 3 different photoperiod strains OG Kush from seedsmen Bubblegum from seedsmen and Humboldts Dream

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF- organic soil

Soil brand and type- Ocean Forest

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths- 5 gallon fabric pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)- ph 6.5 tap water runs 7.25 range use ph down

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable- tds/ppm of water is .55 range

• Indoor or Outdoor- indoor

• Light system- kindled x750

• Temps; Day, Night- daytime 83 night 73

• Humidity; Day, Night- 65-70% both day and night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size- 6 inch inline AC Infinity

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- Ac Infinity Cloudforge t7 humidifier and a oil heater to combat temps in poor insulated room

• Co2; Yes, No- no

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Is this the runoff or what you put in?

If runoff, pH is good, but PPM is low. If it’s been there for any length of time, then the plant is underfed. PPM (~1,000) or EC (1.0) is a good target.

No the .55 tds is just the water from the tap. Ill have to see what the run off is reading. When i flushed recently in which i learned i shouldnt have in organic soil i was around 2.4 tds on it.

Is your meter calibrated correctly? .55 seems pretty high for tap water. I get primo drinking water bulk from Walmart. Cheap and it’s made with Reverse Osmosis. It tests steady around 50PPM/0.05EC. If that reading is correct you might want to consider using an alternative water supply.

If living soil it is recommended to foliar spray any calcium supplements. Mag can use epsom. Calmag solution foliar also. Only other reason to foliar are as midwest says. Plus if you flushed living soil itbwill take a bit to recover. Feeding more nutes to get it to recover faster is not the way. I am an Earth dust grower and you just have to accept slower recovery. You can add more nutes but risk getting hot as the little critters break down the ED.