After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

What is the tea?
I’m feeding everything every three days.

Cultured Biolgix’s Bloom tea…

1 Like

update 3-4-18 Tea Day About 42 Days of Flower
Girls are still hanging in there :sunglasses: still have something going on with the leaves and now it seems to be happening with my tomato :tomato: plants also…they have been getting feed with basically the same feed schedule :confused:

Here are the numbers…
ph IN 6.2
ppm IN 311
left GIRL OUT 6.1 ppm out 1206
right GIRL 6.5. ppm out635

these are the tomato LEAVESI

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @highcountrygal @SmoknGranny @roost1 @MattyBear @Usmcjojo @Tylan @Myfriendis410 @AnneBonny

7 Likes

@Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Ron330 @BIGE

1 Like

Not sure what that could be @Kcdaniels

1 Like

Is that Tomato plant in the same grow space?

1 Like

No they are outside.

I’m wondering if that’s not like a powdery mildew or fungus of some sort?

1 Like

I was thinking wind burn if they were all in the same space with that box fan blowing directly on them. But that rules out the Tomato plant.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing but looking close at the leaves i see no signs of mildew :worried:

1 Like

Ya, I’ve never seen something like that indoors in person.

1 Like

Ok just as I thought…got a about joint out of her :scream::sunglasses::tada:

Man it kicked my $$S :scream::ok_hand::v: some great weed :raised_hands:

It still needs a little longer to cure as it was a little harsh but I’ve had a lot worse :grin:

this was from the small RUNT

9 Likes

Nice! Was that your first time smoking your own?

3 Likes

Very cool! Remember how frustrated you were?

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

@dbrn32 well almost…it’s been over 40 years since I’ve grown…I can tell you it wasn’t this potent :grin:

@Myfriendis410 yea man…last time I grew I just threw seeds in some dirt and they grew…:+1::relaxed: well at least it gives me a idea of what I should expect when I harvest the big girls :scream::tada:

5 Likes

Sweet! As good as you think it was, you’ll get quite a bit better too. And you’ll be a lot more into it when you get the photos going as well. They’re a lot more versatile.

4 Likes

Awesome man! Glad you got to smoke your own for the first time in so long! Enjoy my friend

2 Likes

Happy anniversary @Myfriendis410 !!! Congrats!

1 Like

update 3-7-18 about 41 days in flower

The girls are doing :+1: looking better and the ppm has come down so guess they are using more of the feedings ?? The last tea feed must have helped…

ph in…6.5. out…6.3
Ppm…613 out…978

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @highcountrygal @SmoknGranny @roost1 @MattyBear @Usmcjojo @Tylan @Myfriendis410 @AnneBonny

15 Likes