After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

Yea I can see them getting fatter :grinning::v::relaxed:

They seem to be doing ok…

2 Likes

Stacking up be some phenomenal looking colas @Kcdaniels excellent. Wish I could smell your tent. Flowering is my favorite.

3 Likes

The world’s smallest auto looks good too haha!

4 Likes

Nice job buddy!!

1 Like

Thanks guys…love opening up the room :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: smells great !!

3 Likes

Sweet looking girls there @Kcdaniels!

2 Likes

Any thoughts on my girls…they are looking a bit sad :worried:

1 Like

@MattyBear and @Rugar89 both having to feed more with notg under the qb’s. I’d check with them or usmcjojo.

2 Likes

Thanks… @dbrn32 …thought it was getting better but not sure now…

@Usmcjojo

1 Like

Hey bro, is that a leaf you’ve been tucking? It leaves overlap they can cause the leaves to sweat. It looks like a leaf was resting on top and got some moisture on that leaf and burned it. Could be something else too, but thought I’d throw that out there.

2 Likes

Yes but it’s not just one leaf it’s about 30% or so of the leaves that have that…I’m very careful when feeding not to wet them…so I know it’s not that😕

2 Likes

Ok, well throw that idea out. How far now into flower are you? I have to feed more than full strength with these QB’s. Especially adding more P

2 Likes

I’m at about 35 days into flower…been feeding at mid flower schedule…

I’d give her a boost in PK and see how she responds. That’s if all your other numbers are good (runoff ph,ppm)

1 Like

Also, do you just have the sample pack? Or did you buy add ons?

1 Like

Just the sample pack

1 Like

Did that come with The Kraken? I don’t remember. You can bump up the Gaia and the Herculean and see how she responds.

1 Like

No I don’t have the kracken…but can up the others next feed or maybe go to end of flower feed schedule next feed ?

1 Like

Depends on how long the strain is supposed to flower for. I’d switch to late flower nutes at 4 weeks out from harvest so you can flush for a week or 2 at the end.

1 Like

It’s WWA says 8 to 9 weeks of flower…so I’m a little over 4weeks of flower now…so I should be using the late flower schedule…?:confused:

3 Likes