After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

update 1/24/18 about 34 days into flower
Back to “mid flower” schedule after doing the Herculean flush…
The girls look good but not as healthy as a few weeks ago :confused: also for the first time the numbers are different from each other…
Here are the numbers…
Left girl…ph in…6.6 out 6.2 ppm in 605 out 1436
Right girl…ph in…6.6 out 6.4 ppm in 605 out 1044

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @highcountrygal @SmoknGranny @roost1 @Donaldj @MattyBear @Usmcjojo @Tylan @Myfriendis410

11 Likes

@AnneBonny @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Ron330 @BIGE

@dbrn32 I tested my Quantum board 288 light and turned up to full …288 Watts at the wall and turned down all the way 92 watts at the wall…

I’m sure someone has done this already but I had not seen it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Kcdaniels Oh how neat. Lookin good and it looks like a harvest is in your future!

1 Like

Keep them going KC! Good data on the lights too!

1 Like

I’m really happy that theses plants are doing their thing for you! Much better than first round anyway.

Not sure what they’re doing there, you have a b driver with external pot hooked up right? One thing we know for sure, you’re saving on the bill a little when they’re dimmed.

3 Likes

Looking great if you ask me @Kcdaniels

1 Like

Do a slurry test take a soil sample preferably about 3 inches deep poor in water you normally use at the pH you normally use. When it becomes a soppy mush stick your pH pen in wait 15 seconds and see what your numbers are pH and ppm wise. If they are out of wack flush and water with slf. Let some what dry and then light feed. As plants get older they eat less.

5 Likes

Ok did the slurry test…ph water at 6.2. Slurry 6.0
Ppm in 132. Slurry 198

Seems ok to :confused:

3 Likes

Those are acceptable numbers for me @Kcdaniels.

3 Likes

That’s good now feed at a higher pp me but allow like 5 to 10 percent runoff just enough to let you know the ladies are wet. Then every feeding for a week keep at the higher ppm then do another slurry see where your at and you should be fine.

1 Like

Sorry a little late responding but not sure I understand what your saying about "…

nice to know that the light is putting out true watts :sunglasses:

Hey I’ve had the little runt bud drying in the closet for a while now then two days ago I put it in a small glass jar with a 62percent humidity pack and it is stabilized at 62percent…think maybe it’s ready for me to taste :scream::innocent:

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help :+1::ok_hand:
Normally feed at mid veg schedule…ppm around 600 to 800…going in…they will be ready for another feed in a day or two…

1 Like

I didn’t remember if ya u had a driver with the built in potentiometer or you had an external potentiometer for dimming?

Hopefully you enjoy that bud!

2 Likes

Haha only took about 4 months For Maybe a Joints Worth. :scream::sunglasses:

The Light Has a External Dimmer

2 Likes

I’m surprised it doesn’t dim lower, maybe the pots they send don’t sweep to zero ohms. No worries, I can’t think of a reason you would need to go lower than that.

1 Like

No prob brother those are good numbers that’s about how long I wait in between.

2 Likes

update 2-27-18 about 37 days of flowerI
Mid flower schedule NFTG…

PH in…6.4 out…6.2
PPM in.675 out…1119
The other girl was ppm out 989 ph same…

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @highcountrygal @SmoknGranny @roost1 @MattyBear @Usmcjojo @Tylan @Myfriendis410 @AnneBonny

15 Likes

@Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Ron330 @BIGE

1 Like

Colas look like they’re trying to stack up nicely for you.

2 Likes