Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Having major issues with our fuses tonight too many surges taking them out ,ran outta replacements grr

3 Likes

I had to shut off one of my 600’s for the same reason. Tripping the breaker when it bumps. So far still got my power. Spoke too soon. Just went out . :poop:.
:v:

4 Likes

Shitty our was out already but lots of surges took out 6 fuses

2 Likes

I’m kinda concerned about the heat not in my room. At least it’s their night.I’ll get the stove restocked and see if it won’t transfer a bit.

3 Likes

U need to set up a vent with a small fan so u can move it in there when needed, also a vent to move air into rest of house from the growroom

4 Likes

A 12v battery will do the trick for a 12v 8" fan

3 Likes

For now I’ve got the wood stove pumpin.
Nuthin I can do bout a fan right now.
Blocked the exh fan ports on the lights and covered the intake both to stop it drafting out of the room. :+1::man_shrugging:
Exhaust is Vented outside :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This seats taken smells like wild strawberries and cream :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

This one has about 5 more weeks to go

3 Likes

Massive And amazing looks increadable
@Hoppiefrog

2 Likes

Sacred sour trim hash is a creeper , sativa style buzz despite the structure. Friendly clean buzz and smooth and easy on the lungs.

4 Likes

Munson bud hash smokes a lot smoother after a few week cure

3 Likes

Has a kushy caramel Terp profile at just before a 3 week cure

4 Likes

It’s very cold in here again today, sitting by the space heater and still chilly haha gotta love Canadian winter

6 Likes

I totally get why bears hibernate lol

5 Likes

Yup I agree haha get up eat and back to bed screw this crap burr is 57°f in here. I need another heater

4 Likes

We got the total opposite hot as hell here at the moment @Hoppiefrog

2 Likes

Alien orange congalease buds smoking good , definitely got the potency this crop, didn’t use any anarobic teas or frass until the Munson finished up but was a good experiment to see what they do for the system.major improvement to Terp production, neighborhood is starting to smell like pot again haha (both good and bad)

4 Likes

Its no worse here than Minnesota or Idaho. We get winters. We also get spring, summers ( hot ) and fall.

4 Likes

I can see my breath in here , going to buy another heater in a couple hours Enough of this b.s. also getting a new power panel and upgrading to breakers

5 Likes