Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Super easy to put together, crazy bright! This is a big light indeed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Tonight we hung the new light and adjusted a few others. this was the first time we have remotely hung a led driver I definitely like the option to have easy access to the dimmer and less weight on the light for easier adjusting. This lights driver is quite cool to the touch and so is the actual light, so far I give this one :star::star::star::star:&1/2 :star: just wish it had some UV as well as the ir and warm/cool white chips.
Also this light is much lighter than even the se5000! Easy to build and hang, about 1 hr start to finish first attempt. All cords have a locking mechanism to keep from unintended disconnection and to allow for wet area use (basically waterproof) including the driver and chips!
This is the light we have been looking for love the size and power at hand this will make things a lot easier and uniform

10 Likes

Shots of new light and canopy from up on the ladder while we hung the light

3 Likes

Stoner. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
Ya forgot the pic brother. . :joy:
Looks fantastic in the other pics I saw. :+1:
Glad it finally got here.

:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Man pic is so bright looks like a white area lol. Looking sharp .like the look of the new light. I’m digging the bar style lights

1 Like

Had loading issues I’ll try again lol

3 Likes

Super slow lol

12 Likes

6.5 mins to load that haha

3 Likes

A “pita” for you… but a feast for our eyes! :star_struck:

Beautiful work Monsieur Grenouille Sautillante! :frog:

5 Likes

Thanks man :grin: can’t wait to VACUUM SEAL some goodies up for ya , so your mail man may be disappointed this time around but I bet you will enjoy the treats much more than last round

4 Likes

I’m still pissed at all the Canada Post mail persons around me… :angry:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Haha ya you have horrible can post workers there seems like they screw up everything we send u even if it’s from Amazon lol, at least you eventually found that one

2 Likes

We will use another delivery service this time (like w the seed deliveries;) I see something madgicall coming up the line, can’t wait for some true sativa hash plant goodness!

2 Likes

And if you’re interested… I will most probably have a bunch of Fem. Cherry Noir seeds soon… :wink:

4 Likes

I would try a couple to help ya show people what they look like in production :relaxed:, honestly wasn’t my thing in the end great buzz but I’m not a huge citrus fan other than lime. Also patient wasn’t a fan either so we let her go, my buddy up the road still has the cherry pheno tho . I’m sure you will do good with them brother the genetics are there for sure! We can send some black lime reserve pollen for you to use when we are ready :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’d love to see what would come out of it, probably like a dacori or something fruity at the least

3 Likes

That would be a really cool experiment… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Also we have some more of Leo’s latest and finest coming, you will be sure to see some special gas come your way!

3 Likes

Ya Leo loves that black lime reserve he plays with it a lot!

3 Likes

Here’s our worst struggler this round sorbetto #8 , she’s rootbound and does not handle ph swing so well but here she is at end of week 5 after the flip

11 Likes

Lime terps are some of my favorite too! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: Let me know when y’all make some crosses and I’ll buy some :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes