Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

thanks!

1 Like

Breathtaking!!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Hoppiefrog garden looks beautiful I have a topango canyon og kush cross hoping it turns out half as beautiful as y’all’s much props always looking toward y’all for encouragement and guidance

1 Like

that’s awesome man! I’m very intrigued! I’ll definitely be watching to see what the structure and Terps are like ,I think I have the phenos figured out , I’m guessing you will find musty, earthy gas terps.buds will likely be larger but not super dense,and great trichome structure if I have my research right that is, it’s more of a process of elimination really.i have some solid info on the g6jet fuel and cream brulee Sothis other common pheno has to be the Topanga canyon og Kush. I just tried the worst pheno of tcb it’s still good smoking just didn’t stand out like the x&y phenos. anyhow that’s great man sounds interesting

1 Like

thanks brother can’t wait to try her out, next crop should be what we are looking for finally.learned lots about this no till last crop. made a mistake in our feed schedule that won’t happen again haha.less is more for sure

2 Likes

@Hoppiefrog Thanks man yeah I’ve grown it out once as one plant so you know you can’t see it’s true characters but we will see on this one I’ve got it all on my journal would be a pleasure if u checked when I have time

1 Like

give me a tag and I’ll be happy to drop in and check thing out for sure. (I don’t navigate over here so we’ll tbh)

Totally understand that and will do

1 Like

Working on some details with the north american Gia green rep to put together a sponsorship for dry amendments! Soon enough we won’t have to pay for anything but microbes and power/water :frog: you can call me happyfrog

6 Likes

Amazing flowers increadable congratulations

2 Likes

Sorbetto #6 grew much denser nugs under the sf4000’s

10 Likes

Also amazing trichome structure

4 Likes

Looks great bro!

3 Likes

not a big yielder but certainly has the :fire:!

8 Likes

Yum yum yum they look great

2 Likes

Starting tomorrow I have another light giveaway this one is a half size light for a 2x4ft space it’s a sf2000 this time around, be sure to follow both of us and Spiderfarmer and show some love! All are welcome to join in on the fun, also setting the bar high there’s a secret giveaway that someone will eventually win never know what this hoppiefrog sponsored gift will be :hugs::frog:

6 Likes

Btw the giveaway is on i.g. (hoppiefrog2020)

5 Likes