Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

@Hoppiefrog i hope you don’t mind if I “hop” in real quick. Ok I’m an idiot, I’m learning to be real good with dad jokes :laughing:. I’ve been following you silently trying to catch up for a couple weeks now. Congrats on everything. Well deserved :clap::clap:. I’m doing my first living soil grow with Earth Dust currently. @Covertgrower thanks for that chart, I have now adjusted my sensor push now to alert at 1.62 vpd. Spreading good vibes :v: :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

the SE 5000 showed up!
c3dccc7a251b1379ae080bd36b07824402a1179e_2_375x500

11 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I have to say something that’s a awesome looking light wow just wow :open_mouth:

3 Likes

sure is!! I have been told if I want it I got it, up to 1200$ worth every 3 months with the odd bonus shipment, it’s all about the likes and time required to break 1000 likes on i.g. we are about to break 1000 likes in 3 days this time, close to a record for spiderfarmer testers! so we don’t need to buy equipment so much anymore, wish they made heat pumps lol

8 Likes

lol someone can remove the duplicate it was supposed to be a song lol

2 Likes

You should ask a mod to remove it… @AfgVet @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower, to name a few… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

tks brother

2 Likes

not a fan of bud washing at all , tried some AOC washed :-1: and some unwashed AOC , washed looked like ditch weed in comparison. smoke was definitely effected for the worse when washed, including buzz reduction imo. glad I did a test first

2 Likes

Here’s a few of the new genetics gifted to us from a close buddy ,this guy sacrifices so much to do things like this for others that he just can’t afford to spare. Such amazing people we have found all the love my friends and thanks for all that you guys do and give away so freely! :frog:

@Budbrother @Oldguy @kaptain3d @AAA @Deusoboy420 @RAP

9 Likes

Topanga Canyon brulee has surprised us in the most pleasant way like most of Leo’s genetics you will not see the true Terps profile unless you hit it out the park or at least hit the fences lol. this round the taller phenos are quite gassy and have solid buds. tcb x looks like she’s the true winner due to the larger yields she brings to the table, very similar to tcb y in bouquet and structure. the musty phenos all have a beautiful savory note I just can’t get enough of

7 Likes

Screenshot_20210915-053744
Screenshot_20210915-053359

10 Likes

Looks beautiful!

3 Likes

Munson #4 has made a full recovery from the russet mites, now the real work can begin! Time to start shaping her before it’s too late to tame.

Transplanting all seedlings no matter how small ,things are moving along faster than I’d like ATM, time to get extra busy and set up some more LEDs upstairs and make room for the new to veg out

7 Likes

Sorbetto #6 takes the stage

12 Likes

Looking amazing @Hoppiefrog and @hoppiebunny !

:star_struck:

4 Likes

Tks buddy we definitely got a better grow on , now for a bug free and spray free crop! Can’t wait to see what we can do with the winners on next round😜

4 Likes

all plants have moved to the veg space and have been sprayed with sulphur and lights are set up. the new seedlings are running out of space and will need transplanting asap.

5 Likes

dropping some of moscas GMO fuel x GMO s1’s this week. also finally setting up proper ventilation upstairs in the veg space, hopefully by the end of the night

4 Likes

Beautiful buds!!

1 Like