Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Sorbetto drysift 150 micron

8 Likes

Alien orange congalease

14 Likes

Nice bud to leaf on that one!

4 Likes

Very nice. But you, Sir, are a showoff! Good thing I like the show!
:facepunch::sunglasses:

6 Likes

My sponsor gobokashi has a tone of knf products on the go now, looks like I can be lazy and do this right!

7 Likes

What a rollercoaster ride the last month has been, so many problems thrown at us and solutions followed. Far more stress than expected but you know how it goes, purified by :fire: :wink: big changes and big rewards are the theme this year and we still have 5 months to top things off! Expect a new building to set up the hoppiefrog farm in style :grin:. This will be a final home for us unless better opportunity comes to the door

10 Likes

My best advice for no till growers is to have every pot tested in a lab after each grow before amending, last crop we fought the imbalances in npk ratios the entire crop.this run transition is going as expected I’ll post pics shortly.

5 Likes

Alien orange congalease led grown plants 21 days after flip.on track this run for my most sativa leaning strain at least

9 Likes

17 more left to transplant and we have the fullest room yet in this space

11 Likes

Screenshot_20210720-120200
Getting there

9 Likes

Have you ever met a kindred spirit that you know right away you must have been friends or family in another lifetime! My knf sponsor is just that type of fella, it’s like we were cut from the same cloth but I was the tattered edge of the bolt haha (this guy is educated to the high hell’s!!!) Seriously a gifted horticulturalist and businessman with amazing morals. This is my new go to guy for great products at amazing prices!
https://www.gobokashi.com/ is one of his sites and businesses tell him hoppiefrog sent you he will be all to happy to treat you like part of the family;)

4 Likes

One plant, stompurp,first run, breeder sunken treasure seeds

7 Likes

I thought tcb 7 was insane on yeilds at 16 g from a 25 gal pot

4 Likes

Lookin at that stuff… man… you can’t deny, you gotta be close…. You Master Grower you…. Dude that’s plumb insane… :heart_eyes::+1::wink::scream:

1 Like

good thing there are lots of plants to fill this place up because we just dont have the time to train these girls like i want this crop.its life or death around here atm, make or break time and we choose to make it work… If i survive it dreams WILL come true (finally;) ill sleep when im dead!

8 Likes

Screenshot_20210725-133202
Screenshot_20210725-133152
Topanga Canyon brulee “y” best hash of the crop so far.great taste texture and buzz.

5 Likes