Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

With some help from some friends we are excited to do a proper giveaway to thank everyone for all the overwhelming support!! Things have taken off much faster than ever expected! We are proud to finally be able to thank people for all the time they take to show some love and share some great conversation.we are closing in on 5000 followers on i.g. and the sponsorships and contributing manufacturers are starting to show up at the door almost daily, so here’s an exciting opportunity to get in on there will be at least one lucky winner to take home a led light from spiderfarmer, an invincibowl, some hysheild product and swag, some seeds and some slaps and possibly more yet to come.

13 Likes

I believe my bokashi sponsor is in as well just need to figure out shipping fees first

3 Likes

Yup bokashi sponsor is in gobokashi!!

6 Likes

Working on A concentrate sponsor to add some more goodies to the list, possibly a tent as well but we will see…

4 Likes

Way to go Hoppiefrog! You guys have definately put your time and effort into this and you deserve it!

7 Likes

Thanks brother :facepunch:, we are super excited to be able to show people some thanks back for all the love and support they share so freely!! I hope the winner needs this package and it helps change their lives for the better!!

11 Likes

Hygrozyme/hysheild will be contributing a hoodie and t-shirt and a case of hysheild to giveaway over the next few giveaways. The hoodie and t-shirt and a bottle of hysheild will be included in the 5k giveaway

5 Likes

Yep, your definitely near that Master mark… lol…

2 Likes

Trim prison is starting to get the best of us this week, super sore and tired lol, but the show must go on;)

6 Likes

Brings this one to mind too…

Have courage, you only seem to have 7235 acres of prime buds to trim… :crazy_face:

5 Likes

That sounds amazing @Hoppiefrog !
Can’t wait to watch that! I’m interested about how y’all decide to work this out!
:v::wink:

3 Likes

We will be doing a bonus draw for our Canadian friends as well , we have some extracts and edible oil to add to the giveaway as well. Waiting to see how much of what before I do a i.g. announcement :wink: lots of great stuff to take home for sure

5 Likes

Good call Hoppie!

2 Likes

Congrats! :100::eyes::yin_yang::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Finally got to the purple crack cut, so far i can safely say this oldie stands out as our most potent genetics before trying the gorilla cookies purp. Best hash by far as well, afgan like. A truly enjoyable buzz. We will have to grow more of these in the future;)

6 Likes

Hoppiebunny and Hoppiefrog-
I am VERY happy for you both!! I have only been on the forum for a year, but I know you have put in years of work, sweat, and knowledge to get where you are. That is absolutely awsome and life changing. You had a dream, worked very hard for a long time, and now it’s becoming your reality!! I wish you both a lifetime of continued success and happiness!! And a bunch of great crops from here on out! Bravo Hoppie’s!!!
Peace…

7 Likes

Purple crack live resin

10 Likes

Heres a better pic

7 Likes

Free basing live resin…my favorite :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Looks like mustard

2 Likes