Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Tcb4 has lots of reds , hard to see with the HPS wash out but u get the idea

9 Likes

Gorilla cookies purp by sunken treasure seeds

9 Likes

How are the smell on the Gorilla Cookies Purp? :thinking:

They all look gorgeous. :star_struck:
You seem to be doing a lot better and enjoying yourself a lot more since you started living soil! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Most definitely,I have food to eat lol, way more fun getting stoned and going in the room to work with a full belly, also it’s fun to experiment and learn,I see much potential ,once we get things tuned up better.

4 Likes

The gorilla cookies purp have a great mendo purp gas tone with some almost acrid skunky tones as well as some of that sour funk almost like Flo by dj short

4 Likes

Looks like a yeilder!!! probably biggest buds this crop (tho I did no training) we will know better next crop

4 Likes

Hair on that one :laughing:

5 Likes

@hoppiebunny and @Hoppiefrog grow such gorgeous plants, I bet even their hairs have trichomes… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to start mine come mid august.
:partying_face:
Thanks Kapt. :pray::green_heart:
:v::call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Always a pleasure my friend… More and different strains coming your way (and Hoppie’s) soon… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Awesome brother.
Lookin forward to it. :+1:
:v:

4 Likes

Some highly recommended tunes, truly inspiring what some nerdy stoners can pull off when we are obsessed with a certain groove! I see beastie frost and or beastie sized buds that rip your head off and mail themselves back to the breeder to have the prime program re installed!!

3 Likes

It’s a great feeling to finally see a crop full of wanted phenos! A few will still be dropped but this room is full of quality strains and phenos that make the bar.even the sunken treasure mutant (gorilla cookies purp)smells excitingly gassy! We are finally proud of what we are creating again,the amazing thing with the living soil is every plant is going to harvest out some super frosty terpy buds that are sure to be a pleasant smoking experience, they all stand together :pray:

3 Likes

Canopy shot on the home stretch

6 Likes

Tcb5 is finishing up first in line

5 Likes

With that many plants, do you chop each plant as it comes ready or do you say, choose a certain number and knock them all over in a day?

3 Likes

No it will take a couple weeks to cut them down,each plant will come down as they are ready according to trichome colors

3 Likes

Tho most of what we grow finishes in 9-10.5 weeks of flower, we prefer sativa or sativa leaning hibreads

3 Likes

Hey cool, thanks. I was just curious :blush:

2 Likes