Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

one hlg scorpion purchase complete!!

11 Likes

Tks for the discount code @imSICKkid it worked on top of sales price

6 Likes

All in all saved about 575 cdn on purchase still cost a grand and a half but it will work like a charm for my breeding chamber!

9 Likes

Hells yeah man!! Excited to watch

7 Likes

Light is at the shippers address goes out tomorrow!!

6 Likes

Like xmas in the spring time

4 Likes

Sure is!! It will be the gift that keeps on giving for years to come!! Every cross or f2 I create will be in her honor, she will be watching from above I sure hope this puts a smile on her face!! I only wish she could have seen my hands shaking in excitement when I finally ordered the light or I could call her when it shows up :frowning:

4 Likes

Friday morning pics :frog:

10 Likes

Hell ya brother. Girls are rockin. :+1::+1::+1:
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Almost all plants are 100% deficiency free now, alien orange congalease is the one trouble maker this run, apparently she doesn’t like ph/iron issues.but she also is on the mend and almost 100% again, not seeing the yeilds I would expect from a canopy like this and light provided but I’m seeing quality for sure, I think next run I will buy 30 soil test kits and send in two samples to the lab per week and see what is going on down there on a weekly basis.im sure a pulse meter would help dial in moisture levels as well.but as far as the feeding gos I think I’m close to the correct npk ratios

9 Likes

tcb purple crack closeup of purple crack canopy shot :frog:

13 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnK_weAs77/?igshid=ps82ms13oclf

3 Likes

You need to get a cheap clip on lens for your phone camera @hoppiebunny. It will make it look natural instead of that yellow tint.

4 Likes

Ya we know but every dollar is already spoken for tbh

3 Likes

stompurp by sunken treasure seeds

5 Likes

gorilla cookies purp by sunken treasure seeds

5 Likes

Rosé especial by aficionados estate

6 Likes

Hall pass

4 Likes

sorbetto by aficionados estate