Did it come a as a kit or did you have to peice it together

2 Likes

What a time to be out. :joy::joy:
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

:giraffe: :lips:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I pieced it together for my 3 friends. That way everyone got their toys/gifts to play with! :wink:

5 Likes

And it was very thoughtfully put together too!

5 Likes

I love the generosity of all these genuine people here ! @kaptain3d , you’re one of the good ones. It’s people like you that give humanity hope !

6 Likes

The cups for yall

That’s some potent coconut oil I used a gallon of oil and 400 grams of trim and larf…I lent my buddy the jar to have some glasses of coffee n oil and his girl stashed it in the freezer and he though well I thought she took it to Kansas with her and it’s been in his freezers for monthes! Myquart and a half have been gone for monthes he just brought this over like look what I found :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:I’m so happy and he brought me a bud of my " recon" I grew and gave to his step dad about 5 monthes ago… the flavor and smell got better the high is stupid strong as always only took 2 hits and I’m lifted :sunglasses::v:have great day folks… I’m going fishing

9 Likes

@Hoppiefrog

I got some mail today I can’t wait to drop these

16 Likes

No wonder they sold out so fast. You got the GTR that I waited a day to long to get. Can’t wait to see what you do with them.

7 Likes

Woohoo!!! Thats so exciting!

4 Likes

@ThcinKC its frog my phone died lol. Thats exciting brother!! That gtr will make you a believer for sure. You are about to start a venture you will never forget leo is pumped!!

9 Likes

Oh sorry I was pretty blazed and feeling like I won the lottery lol

7 Likes

Lol :rofl: that pretty much has worse odds then the lottery except you paid for your prize lol

2 Likes

Geethuz man you got some bad azzed dank goin down there!

7 Likes

Hey its frog my phone sucks had to use bunnies camera

18 Likes

First pics are sorbetto last pic is rosé especial

5 Likes

and i was actually wrong its not munson giving me issues its white caviar #3 . heres a pic of munson #4 (true munson)

15 Likes

11 Likes

Heres a whole plant pic of munson#4

14 Likes

You’re phones not broke. It just so frosty looks distorted :crazy_face:. Looks soooo tasty ! Great great job :clap:!

5 Likes