Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

as promised here’s some better pics, here’s rosé especial again

13 Likes

here’s the whole plant she’s not holding up her dense buds but I believe it’s my fault from not doing my chores lol, just getting to that now oi

12 Likes

Tbh I haven’t found 2 snow flakes that are identical yet tho :wink:

4 Likes

This grannyskunk will be first to finish

16 Likes

Wow that granny skunk looks snowed in! Scrumptious :blush:

4 Likes

How many plants do you have in flower usually ? Do mind flashing your veg area I dont remember seeing much of it if any … its gotta be pretty busy as well

2 Likes

She’s actually one of my least frosty girls , looking better in person tho she’s not photogenic at all. I’ll see if I can get a pic of the space b4 I go to bed

4 Likes

I have 24 25 gal pots in flower and about 50 more coming up ,still lots of room on the certificates to pop the seeds that are coming in the mail.

5 Likes

Munson 4 actually handled the over watering better than the rest. Smells about the same as last run tho ,I bet it will be much nicer next run

2 Likes

Getting things tied up I’m starting to think my yeilds may actually pan out!!? 4 tcb may break records actually!!! :shushing_face:

pics are tcb but I’m thinking 400+off munson 4

12 Likes

As u can see it’s a battle to keep them up

5 Likes

Sheesh the leaves are more dope than most buds!

5 Likes

Yooo that bud tho in the bottom corner :star_struck:

0 foxtailing there your dialed in homie like a gloved fist …massive

7 Likes

Lol is that a whole stick of reber as a prop up stick

Thanks for the compliment but still a long ways from dialed in had lots of issues after the topdress ,vpd wasn’t in check at all thru flower, plants never got tied up till this week(still many to do) and I almost killed that first tcb by over watering, when I went away for Christmas my help let the plants dry out bad,never defoliated at all this whole crop. Buds were almost on the floor for last week or two for some.

2 Likes

But on the bright side I managed to pull off a crop mold free 100% not a sign of any at all. And the terps are thru the roof on the way to the the dark side of the moon!
Those are 6 ft stakes (rubber coated) I think the one in the pic is about 7 ft long w the extra length attached.

7 Likes

Looks real noice Hoppiefrog :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Hey all,

Just dropping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that its going well so far for everyone. Been really busy here.

Much love :green_heart:

8 Likes

Hey Happy Canniversary my gentle sister! Thank you for being you and I’m really happy to be able to call you friend! :hugs:

I hope you have a great day! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy Cannaversary @hoppiebunny :partying_face:

7 Likes