Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Wow! Lucky you didnt burn the house down!

2 Likes

How is it? Looks pretty contaminated. Must be B grade?

2 Likes

I did not it’s from Afghanistan :facepunch:

6 Likes

Ya it’s high end b for sure great smoke but not legendary. Super tasty, it was in a bag of weed to bring it home or it would look presstine , just don’t have the full face melt.asides from that great traditional hash.great price too

8 Likes

Yeah Ive seen a couple sites that sell hash, and have lots of selection. Some imported stuff, some domestic and some premium? But none is full melt that I could find? Im sure its very good though… golden eagle? Sounds tasty? Lots of kinds. I think pretty much any imported will be at best high end B grade. No hand rubbed or full melt.

3 Likes

I see full melt from bulldog cafe from time to time, it’s twice the price tho. We see full melt bubble often.i make real close to full melt w aoc and grannyskunk.its basically oil, dabable for sure

4 Likes

remember in the kitchen in our first place in the city? That wasnt so bad though. Ahah

4 Likes

Sure do that was the fridge explosion haha

4 Likes

You guys sound like a ton of fun!

4 Likes

Just looked up Bulldog cafe in Vancouver… they are giving away weed for warm coats and rain jackets and stuff for needy people! Thats super awesome!

11 Likes

24 Likes

I love my hash. Making more tomorrow. The palm and super palm I got in Amsterdam was great as well. Every time I go it’s every strain I can find.

7 Likes

Cant talk now! Sledding!!

14 Likes

Ouu fun!!! You have much more snow than us right now lol

4 Likes

Your garden is quite impressive :clap: :ok_hand: :wink:, to say the least.
Amazing work @Hoppiefrog and @hoppiebunny !
Bravo! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Thank youuu! :blush:

4 Likes

What’s that white stuff…

I :green_heart: your magic garden Hoppies :v:

5 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding . I wish that I had that much room to grow. If/when it becomes legal here, I will make enough room to have a big grow like that. Y’all are kickin ass and taking names, for sure :+1: :v:

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Found a male among them ughh. Sprayed him down with water, will continue to do so until @Hoppiefrog gets home this evening. Only 2 weeks into flower thank goodness. Aficionados really like to show their sex later in the game sometimes :unamused: best looking/smelling sorbetto in the room

4 Likes

@Enlightened420 have you seen snow in person before?!? Jealous @Cannabian!! I want to go sledding but no snow yet, well nothing that has stuck at least! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

6 Likes