Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Yup, I’m almost half way thru transition now& a good bit of space left I’ll have a small light over her b4 I’m done but no big light directly above her. She’s way bigger than. I planned but it’s the best problem to have

10 Likes

Bender doon mon!

4 Likes

No room to haha ,that’s how she’s going to have to roll. There’s 3 ft clearence directly above her and about half way thru stretch now (hence the beastyness) I will work on lolipopping yet tho :wink:. I expect over 2 lb dry and trimmed hell I wouldn’t be surprised if I got over 1200 off her before I see how she buds I’m guessing 1050-1100 g when she’s done!

10 Likes

What are you going to do with all that marijuana?

1 Like

Im just a member now? I wonder why. Was I bad?

3 Likes

It did the same thing to me :v:

3 Likes

Maybe we suck?

1 Like

I watch his videos on YouTube. He knows his hash stuff so cool he is chatting with you and giving tips.

3 Likes

Yeah he does it for a living. Funny thing, so does Bubbleman and he does things a bit differently? So Im not sure who to believe? Clearly the hash I made is stupid gooey and really good but… I still have a few pounds of pot to process by dry sift!

2 Likes

must’ve been a software update or something. Wasn’t us.

2 Likes

Here’s some pics of my first bho explosion lol.

7 Likes

Here’s some mazar I sharif hash

15 Likes

Yup I know that all too well. Buddy kitchen was absolutely destroyed. His parents were out of town. Had to lie and told them we were deep frying and never checked oil temp, and that grease fire started when dropped food in lol

I mean looked like a grease fire happened. Spreads with water like a grease fire would !!

3 Likes

Ya all the paper and plastic In room caught on fire lol. It was lots of fun

4 Likes

Glad it wasn’t worse man ! Stuff is not a joke . Just gonna chalk that one up to being young and dumb. Lesson definitely learned.

5 Likes

Happy to see you guys are okay!
When they say Frog’s legs are a delicacy… they didn’t mean yours Hoppie! Please try not to cook yourself and Bunny! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

That was from 12-15 yrs ago I’m almost a decade w no fires lol

2 Likes

Fridge got me last time and thermostat the time b4 that. Any spark at all will do hell a burner on across the room got me too

2 Likes

That mazar hash looks insane. Did you make that?

4 Likes

See not just me! :laughing:

2 Likes